1, tears of blood or blood epistaxis retraction of tears, one of the early symptoms of nasopharyngeal cancer, because tumor growth in nasopharyngeal cavity, the force back to suction secretions of the nose or nasopharynx, the friction there, and even may appear epistaxis. Focal surface ulceration or cauliflower-type person, the more common symptoms.
2, tinnitus, hearing loss, ear plugs inside the stuffy feeling is one of the early symptoms of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Tumor foci due to invasion, oppression of the eustachian tube, so that the formation of negative pressure arising from tympanic tinnitus or hearing loss, ear plugs inside the stuffy feeling, but also appears he was otitis media.
3, tumors were unilateral nasal obstruction often caused by blockage in the nose after the front wall of nasopharynx tumors easier to trigger.
4, mostly unilateral temporal headache, top, or the persistent occipital pain is often due to cranial nerve damage or base of the skull bone destruction, or partial inflammatory nasopharyngeal infection or due to nerves and blood vessels pass reflective.
1. Cervical lymph nodes metastasis to cervical lymph nodes caused by the incidence rate as high as 79.37%, may be unilateral or bilateral shift. Swelling of the lymph nodes neck pain-free, quality hard to activities in the early and late with the skin or deep tissue adhesion and fixed.
2. If the ocular symptoms of orbital invasion by tumor or eye-related nerves, there may be visual impairment or even blindness, visual field defect, diplopia, exophthalmos, and limited mobility, such as nerve palsy keratitis. Optic atrophy, edema can be seen in the fundus examination. The performance is already more advanced, but there are still some patients with this disease treatment.
3. Symptoms of cranial nerve damage to the surrounding due to infiltration of nasopharyngeal carcinoma, no one will be oppressed brain a corresponding symptoms and signs. But the trigeminal nerve, abducens nerve, glossopharyngeal nerve, hypoglossal nerve involvement more, facial nerve, olfactory nerve, the auditory nerve is less involved.
4. Distant metastasis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma can be transferred to various parts of the body, but bones, lungs, liver more common. Multiple organs and can be transferred simultaneously. Differences arising from the transfer of parts of a corresponding performance.
5. Cachexia with end-stage performance and consequent death, but also because of sudden massive bleeding and death.
Third, special clinical manifestations
1. Hidden cervical lymph nodes of nasopharyngeal carcinoma by pathology confirmed metastatic cancer, but re-issued several times each suspicious site inspection, or examination failed to find the primary lesion, called the head and neck cancer hidden.
2. Nasopharyngeal carcinoma with skin inflammation of the relationship between cancer and dermatomyositis has not yet clear, but the incidence of dermatomyositis patients with malignant tumors of at least 5 times higher than normal, associated with nasopharyngeal carcinoma who in many cases have been reported internally. Therefore, the need for people of dermatomyositis careful medical check-up in order to find hidden malignancy.