• tcmwell.com

Abnormal urine was caused urinary tract infections

Views:
Updated: Monday, Nov 16,2009, 2:36:38 PM
  • A
  • A
  • A
Share this URL

Urinary tract infection can cause abnormal changes in urine, a common bacteria in urine, pyuria, hematuria, urine and other gas.


(1) bacteria in the urine of bacteria in urine that the bacteria present in urine. The Ministry of the majority of a woman's vagina and urethra in the mouth vestibule 1 ~ 2 cm from the rectum of the potential pathogens, urination, can be mixed with bacteria in the urine; sexual intercourse or catheterization, the easy to the bacteria within the urethra into the bladder, causing infection . Non-specific pathogen infection 70% ~ 80% of Gram-negative bacteria, including Escherichia coli, Proteus, vice Escherichia coli, Aerobacter aerogenes and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The remaining 20% of the pathogens of Gram-positive bacterial infections, including staphylococcus, streptococcus and so on.


(2) pyuria pyuria that there is pus cell in urine. Common causes specific infection and non-specific infection types. Non-specific infections, including pyelonephritis, renal empyema, abscess ulceration and kidney interlinked, cystitis, urethritis and accessories organ inflammation (such as pelvic abscess, prostatitis, or abscess). Common bacteria are E. coli, Proteus, Staphylococcus and so on. Other infections such as mycoplasma, fungi, trichomonas, herpes virus can also be seen. Specificity mainly infected with tuberculosis and gonorrhea. In addition, the urinary system tumors, stones, damage, prostate hyperplasia, neurogenic bladder, urethral stricture, and urinary tract congenital anomalies such as secondary infection or cause obstruction can cause pyuria.


(3), haematuria haematuria about 40 kinds of reasons, mostly caused by urinary tract disease in itself, a few with the body and other systems diseases. According to a group of national statistics on the incidence of common causes of haematuria following order: urinary tract infection, stones, cancer, prostate hyperplasia, injury, tuberculosis. Urinary tract infection the most common cause of hematuria. Hematuria associated with bladder irritation more than that the next urinary tract disease, with acute cystitis most common. Expressed as terminal hematuria, even for the whole hematuria, accompanied by urinary frequency, urgency, dysuria. If treated quickly, can ease the symptoms after a few days. If patients with high fever, chills, back pain and other symptoms should be considered when acute pyelonephritis. Chronic cystitis is persistent or recurrent acute illness combined hematuria are less common. Acute prostatitis may have terminal hematuria, in addition to stimulating the bladder associated with symptoms, systemic symptoms such as fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, fatigue and so on is quite obvious. Vesiculitis in the acute phase and acute prostatitis is similar to abdominal pain, the need to differentiated from other acute abdomen. Young patients to stimulate the bladder symptoms and terminal hematuria, the course is longer, generally ineffective antibiotic therapy should be considered when renal tuberculosis, need further examination to confirm the diagnosis. Bladder cancer patients, such as large tumors, in particular, deep muscle invasive tumors can also cause bladder irritation symptoms, indicating that the late course of the disease has entered. In addition, bladder instillation of anti-cancer drug cyclophosphamide, can cause hemorrhagic cystitis; cervical cancer or bladder cancer after radiotherapy, can cause radiation cystitis, symptoms may also be similar.


(4) Gas Gas urine urine urine that occurs during urination gases from emphysematous cystitis or pyelonephritis caused by gas. Emphysematous cystitis is a bladder wall or the presence of gas in a cavity inflammation in diabetic patients with higher prevalence. Pathogens as Escherichia coli, Aerobacter aerogenes (including Proteus), Staphylococcus aureus, streptococcus and yeast, from the gastrointestinal tract, lungs or skin as the primary foci, blood, or urinary tract into the urinary tract epithelial damage at lesion site, glycolysis of glucose and carbon dioxide. Non-diabetic patients receive long-term indwelling catheter or by injections of glucose, causing bladder injury and infection, is conducive to bacteria. Emphysematous pyelonephritis is a common outbreaks of kidney infections, kidney and renal around both gases. Often complicated by sepsis, renal Empyema and necrosis. But the more common gas clinical urine from the urinary tract is formed between and intestinal fistula. Except for those caused by injury or surgery, the pathologic fistula due to cancer, tuberculosis, Crohn's disease caused by. In addition to gas outside the urine and sometimes feces discharged slag, food debris, tumor block, cheese-like substances.


Tags: tract infections urinary

Comments
Post A Comment