The impact of sex life on the gout
1, gout on the impact of sexual function and sexual desire
Gout itself, or hyperuricemia men's sexual function does not exist on adverse effects gout patients have normal sexual function and reproductive ability. But when the gouty arthritis has been developed to joint deformity when the number of sex life will cause inconvenience, such as knee pain and swelling, the use of male and upper posture will have painful intercourse discomfort feeling.
However, if the patient had urinary system stones gout, leading to urinary tract blockage, poor urine flow, it is easy to cause urinary tract infections, sexual life is one of the incentives of this infection. If the patient later developed into renal failure, the impact on sexual function is a self-evident.
2, sex life on the impact of gout
Men have a history of gout, if over-indulgence, gout attack frequency of frequent serious condition phenomenon is very common. Therefore, emphasis on drug treatment, control diet, control, moderate alcohol consumption should be accompanied by the appropriate sex life.
3, sex life guidance
Gout patients must adhere to the medication, and the restraint too frequent sex life. Generally middle-aged man no more than 1 time per week for the degrees. If the disease has developed to the relevant section of deformity, swelling, pain, should be taken on the men and women under the bit positions for sexual intercourse in order to protect the joints in patients with pain and avoid the bear the weight, otherwise it will result in joint damage. Patients with urinary tract stones, should pay attention to sexual health, to prevent urinary tract infections. When a patient has significant renal damage is not suitable for sex life.
You may also be interested in:
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Like with leukemia, which is a hematological
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Qi Gong is a term that describes a very complex and diverse tradition of
A foreign journalist experiences traditional Chinese medical massage provided
There was a clear pattern among men, whose Parkinson risk increased in tandem
David Bailey, professor of clinical pharmacology at the University of Western
Cell phone use does not appear to be associated with an increased risk of
Among the works in Chinese medical such as Nan Sutra and the Compendium of
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Health Care Of The Eyes With Self-tuina
- Green Tea May Protect Bladder From Becoming Inflamed
- Grape juice good for the heart
- Indoor Smoking Bans
- Smokers Have Higher Risks for Bowel Diseases
- Acupuncture 'Helps Women Have Babies'
- People Taking Stairs Expected to Live Longer
- Foreign reporters experience Chinese massage
- Hair Loss Description
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Applegate Says She Is 100 Percent Cancer Free
- Uygur Medicine Improve Human Body Health
- Treating Hiccups
- Happiness linked To Better Health
- Ginger, Curry May Offer Cure to Kennedy's Disease