The characteristics of leukemia
● a sudden onset. Leukemia, multiple rapid-onset, short duration, particularly for multi-children and young people.
● the first symptom of fever in acute leukemia, mostly fever, can be expressed as remittent fever, missed fever, intermittent fever, or irregular fever, body temperature at 37.5 ~ 40 ℃ or higher. A sense of when cold, but not chills.
● bleeding. Is a common symptom of leukemia. Bleeding sites over the entire body, especially in the nasal cavity, mouth, gums, skin, fundus common and may also have brain, inner ear and internal organs bleeding.
● anemia. Early stage of anemia, manifested as looking white, dizziness, palpitations and so on.
● hepatosplenomegaly. 50% of leukemia patients appear hepatosplenomegaly with acute lymphoblastic leukemia Hepatosplenomegaly the most significant.
● lymph nodes. Body a wide range of lymph nodes, with acute lymphoblastic leukemia is more common, but not as acute lymphocytic CLL significant. Superficial lymph nodes in the neck, lower jaw, armpit, groin, etc., deep in the mediastinal lymph nodes and viscera in the vicinity. Swollen lymph nodes in general texture of the soft or medium hardness, the surface smooth and no tenderness, no adhesion.
● skin and mucous membrane lesions. Associated with leukemia, skin damage manifested as nodules, lumps, maculopapular rash and so on. Manifested as nasal mucosal damage, respiratory mucosa and oral mucosa and other places, such as swelling and ulcers.
● nervous system inflammation. Subarachnoid space, meninges, etc. leukocyte infiltration can occur, performance resembling brain tumors, meningitis, etc. will appear in patients with increased intracranial pressure, meningeal irritation, limb paralysis and other symptoms.
● bone and joint disease. Infiltration of bone and joint disease after bone and joint pain often occurs, performance of the sternum, humerus and the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee pain, etc. occurs, pain, occasional pain. Children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia occur more than bone and joint tenderness.
● Other. Infiltration of leukemic cells can breath, digestive and urinary and reproductive systems, as well as the eyes, the lacrimal gland and fundus, etc. can occur in patients with diffuse or nodular changes in the lungs, accompanied by pleural effusion, digestive disorders, proteinuria, hematuria, amenorrhea or excessive menstrual flow, proptosis, vision loss and other symptoms.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Fatigue is different for every cancer patient. Although many treatment-related
TCM considers the human body that carried out the integrated connection by
Description The hair loss Hair loss is a medical term describing the partial or
Herbal tea, which relies on Chinese traditional pharmacological principles to
The research found that women with fertility problems who underwent the ancient
Many patients develop anemia as a result of chemotherapy and this causes them
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Hypertension, a Silent Killer
- Health experts teach you how to wear high heels
- Sleep Your Way To A Lower Cholesterol
- Ginger, Curry May Offer Cure to Kennedy's Disease
- Sept Qigong Practices for Hypertension
- Bruises, cuts and injuries
- Nonsmokers Live Longer, Recover Faster
- Drinking Heavy Amounts Of Alcohol
- Foreign reporters experience Chinese massage
- Remedies For Treating Allergies
- Green Tea May Protect Bladder From Becoming Inflamed
- At Meals Soup Help Cut Calories
- Fat Cells of Obesity
- CCTV to launch a "hand-like disease where a" physician or lipeigang is God?
- The Best Foods To Be Taken During Menopause