The characteristics of leukemia
● a sudden onset. Leukemia, multiple rapid-onset, short duration, particularly for multi-children and young people.
● the first symptom of fever in acute leukemia, mostly fever, can be expressed as remittent fever, missed fever, intermittent fever, or irregular fever, body temperature at 37.5 ~ 40 ℃ or higher. A sense of when cold, but not chills.
● bleeding. Is a common symptom of leukemia. Bleeding sites over the entire body, especially in the nasal cavity, mouth, gums, skin, fundus common and may also have brain, inner ear and internal organs bleeding.
● anemia. Early stage of anemia, manifested as looking white, dizziness, palpitations and so on.
● hepatosplenomegaly. 50% of leukemia patients appear hepatosplenomegaly with acute lymphoblastic leukemia Hepatosplenomegaly the most significant.
● lymph nodes. Body a wide range of lymph nodes, with acute lymphoblastic leukemia is more common, but not as acute lymphocytic CLL significant. Superficial lymph nodes in the neck, lower jaw, armpit, groin, etc., deep in the mediastinal lymph nodes and viscera in the vicinity. Swollen lymph nodes in general texture of the soft or medium hardness, the surface smooth and no tenderness, no adhesion.
● skin and mucous membrane lesions. Associated with leukemia, skin damage manifested as nodules, lumps, maculopapular rash and so on. Manifested as nasal mucosal damage, respiratory mucosa and oral mucosa and other places, such as swelling and ulcers.
● nervous system inflammation. Subarachnoid space, meninges, etc. leukocyte infiltration can occur, performance resembling brain tumors, meningitis, etc. will appear in patients with increased intracranial pressure, meningeal irritation, limb paralysis and other symptoms.
● bone and joint disease. Infiltration of bone and joint disease after bone and joint pain often occurs, performance of the sternum, humerus and the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee pain, etc. occurs, pain, occasional pain. Children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia occur more than bone and joint tenderness.
● Other. Infiltration of leukemic cells can breath, digestive and urinary and reproductive systems, as well as the eyes, the lacrimal gland and fundus, etc. can occur in patients with diffuse or nodular changes in the lungs, accompanied by pleural effusion, digestive disorders, proteinuria, hematuria, amenorrhea or excessive menstrual flow, proptosis, vision loss and other symptoms.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Christina Applegate says she has a clean bill of health after undergoing
You see, many people say they do positive thinking, or that they know all about
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine study, being presented at the
Herbs are effective remedies due to one or a number of different active
Ultimately, is not. There was great enthusiasm on the possible role of folic
The concept of glycemic load is based on the fact that carbohydrates have
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Health experts teach you how to wear high heels
- Drinking Heavy Amounts Of Alcohol
- Mania-Depressive Psychosis
- Study Finds Strong Anti-Cancer Properties In Cruciferous Veggies
- DIY Acupuncture-The Five Tigers
- Ignoring common cold can lead to chronic sinusitis
- Conditions That Can Contribute to Fatigue
- Acupuncture Helps Some Pregnant Women Avoid C-Sections
- Local and ethnic characteristics of medicine of ethnic Chinese
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Acupuncture Proven Effective At Treating Post-Operative
- Nonsmokers Live Longer, Recover Faster
- Nutrition for Your Skin
- Qigong And Tai Chi Classes At Lower Township Library
- How to Treat Anemia