The Treatment of Menopausal Palpitations with Chinese Medicine
Menopausal complaints, such as hot flashes; heart palpitations; night swats; fatigue; depression; irritability; and irregular menstrual bleeding, are all symptoms that something is out of balance in a woman's body. Menopause itself is not a disease; in fact, many women go through menopause without any negative symptoms. When symptoms do accompany menopause, it is an indication that this change in life is not going as smoothly as it should: that the woman has gotten "hung up" in the process and has not come out on the other side.
Many women from the Baby Boomer generation are experiencing (or rapidly approaching) menopause, and are looking for alternatives to conventional Western medical care for this transition in life. More women are turning to Chinese medicine for a holistic alternative and complement to standard Western medicine. Chinese medicine is the oldest secular, literate, professional, continually practiced medicine in the world today, and it is a holistic medicine par excellent. This is because professional practitioners of Chinese medicine don't just treat diseases; they treat the whole person.
According to Chinese medical theory, menopause (or the climacteric) is the body's very wise attempt to slow down the aging process. When Chinese doctors treat menopausal complaints, they must first determine how or where the woman has gotten stuck in this transition. Once they know this, they can then supply various natural therapies such as acupuncture, Chinese herbs and Chinese dietary therapy, to correct that imbalance and help the woman successfully complete her transition.
You may also be interested in:
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
What will you find in this Guide? The goal of our Online Guide to Allergies and
Eating four or more apples a week during pregnancy appeared to lower the risk
In fact, a kind of apple cider vinegar is just vinegar, while the use of
Each year, thousands of Canadians promise to quit smoking. Nicotine patches,
Too much sleep you do not want to appear evil, but in reality the average
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
- Teens & Poor Sleep, High Blood Pressure
Best of tcmwell.com
Hypnotherapy to quit smoking is a common reason for people to seek out
Simiao Sunday on the view of medical ethics was very important in the history
While the data set is complicated, these findings seem to support what many
Pregnant women who live through wars are more likely to give birth to a child
Cut the meat into slices 2 cm (0.8 inches) long, 3 cm (1.2 inches) wide and 0.5
Ultimately, is not. There was great enthusiasm on the possible role of folic
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Three Mistakes of Eating Habits
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Hospital Benefits From Fewer Antibiotics
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and mushrooms
- Drinking Coffee Can Ward off Diabetes
- Ginger with Ease Nausea
- Five storing & six excreting vicera
- The Truth About Acupuncture
- Fruit Juice Tied To Rise In Diabetes Risk
- How Normal Is Smoking?
- Acupuncture 'Helps Women Have Babies'
- Chinese Taiji
- When You're Dizzy
- Quit Smoking With Hypnosis
- 10 Tips to Get Better Sleep