Holding back urine harm
A great danger of holding back urine.
Urine is a metabolic product of the kidney, the kidneys to produce urine means the body regulate excess water generated by metabolism in vivo excretion of metabolic waste and toxins. Daily diet, and the water produced by metabolism in the body with the blood flow into the kidneys. There are many within the kidney called glomeruli of the "filter." Specialized glomerular filtration of water and metabolic waste. When the blood flow "filter" the blood of excess water, together with the body's metabolic wastes filtered out along with the formation of urine. Urine through the ureters into the bladder for storage up to a certain amount, it will generate a sense of urination, usually generated every 24 hours for adults is 1000-2000 ml urine.
Urinary metabolites of the human body, most of which are not required by the human body, it constantly formed, if holding back urine, then retention of urine in the bladder will be more and more increased the bladder, causing bladder muscle injury due to expansion . It was holding back urine, after a period of time, even if the discharge will be consciously lower abdomen pain, this is not fully dilated bladder contraction reason. In addition, holding back urine for too long, pressure within the bladder is bound to damage the kidney excretion of waste metabolic function, so that the water and metabolic wastes accumulate in the human body, resulting in uremia, causing kidney failure, life-threatening.
Therefore, in addition to do certain checks need to short holding back urine, the other in any case should not be holding back urine.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Prostate cancer researcher says that the Chinese compound ginger and curry
Compared to people who've never smoked, former smokers have a higher risk of
In the last post, I propose that you can DIY certain acupuncture points and
Medicine and healing have always played a central role in human civilization.
More than 150 people became ill and hospitalized more than 30 countries in an
The more an adolescent perceived that successful and elite people smoke
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Guide to Combating Allergies
- The secret life of chocolate
- Chinese medicine beauty you caring hormone
- There are 10 foods that helping to keep your skin youthful
- Pine Bark Reduces Jetlag
- Venom As Therapeutic Treatment Of Cancer?
- Mania-Depressive Psychosis
- Insomnia cure at the push of a button
- Solutions to the seven most common sleep myths
- Saint in Chinese Medicine Zhang Zhongjing
- Diabetes mellitus accompanied by cerebral vascular diseases
- People Taking Stairs Expected to Live Longer
- Nine Tips to Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Movie characters influence teen smoking
- Antidepressants may help kids?