Holding back urine harm
A great danger of holding back urine.
Urine is a metabolic product of the kidney, the kidneys to produce urine means the body regulate excess water generated by metabolism in vivo excretion of metabolic waste and toxins. Daily diet, and the water produced by metabolism in the body with the blood flow into the kidneys. There are many within the kidney called glomeruli of the "filter." Specialized glomerular filtration of water and metabolic waste. When the blood flow "filter" the blood of excess water, together with the body's metabolic wastes filtered out along with the formation of urine. Urine through the ureters into the bladder for storage up to a certain amount, it will generate a sense of urination, usually generated every 24 hours for adults is 1000-2000 ml urine.
Urinary metabolites of the human body, most of which are not required by the human body, it constantly formed, if holding back urine, then retention of urine in the bladder will be more and more increased the bladder, causing bladder muscle injury due to expansion . It was holding back urine, after a period of time, even if the discharge will be consciously lower abdomen pain, this is not fully dilated bladder contraction reason. In addition, holding back urine for too long, pressure within the bladder is bound to damage the kidney excretion of waste metabolic function, so that the water and metabolic wastes accumulate in the human body, resulting in uremia, causing kidney failure, life-threatening.
Therefore, in addition to do certain checks need to short holding back urine, the other in any case should not be holding back urine.
You may also be interested in:
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Like with leukemia, which is a hematological
Core Tip: Embrace is a way people express emotion , it can not only soothe
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
Best of tcmwell.com
TCM is not a single health care system, but a general term covering many
Grape juice can have a similar effect (against heart disease) as red wine but
The main mode of control of diabetes is usually food, exercise and replacement
Do not ignore the common cold, it could turn into chronic sinusitis and
Men with high levels of calcium in the blood of May have a much higher risk to
Adequate food protein is the material basis of hair are advised to eat more
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Remedies For Treating Allergies
- The Chinese folks pulls out a fire bottle-Burn a day fire
- How to Treat Anemia
- Chinese Medicine Help for Depression
- Insomnia cure at the push of a button
- Structural description of the human body
- Yoga Helps Those With Asthma
- Green Tea May Protect Bladder From Becoming Inflamed
- Salmonellosis outbreak
- Bruises, cuts and injuries
- Herbal tea beverage to eclipse Coca Cola in Chinese market
- Applegate Says She Is 100 Percent Cancer Free
- Natural Home Remedies for Common cold
- The Truth About Acupuncture
- Herbs and Human Health