Can epilepsy be fatal?
Most people with epilepsy lead a full life span. However, the risk of premature death is to increase the number, which depends on several factors:
* In some cases, epilepsy is a basic condition for more serious symptoms, such as cancer, stroke or an increased risk of death with one.
Who and epilepsy continue to experience significant decline or injury from their head, may occasionally be life-threatening seizure of certain types of * people were injured.
* A long time or rapid onset of continuous seizures, a condition called status epilepticus. * Can be life threatening. Seizures sometimes occur suddenly stop using drugs.
* Few people can experience sudden death with epilepsy (SUDEP). These events are not well understood, although sometimes they were suspected of custody due to cardiac rhythm disturbances. (Sudden death due to heart rhythm disturbances, of course, but also in the general population.) Risk of sudden death is not the increase in all types of epilepsy, but more between the occurrence of large seizures, especially generalized tonic-clonic seizures those who are not well controlled.
To a large extent, it seems optimal control seizures and some common-sense safety measures can reduce the risk of epilepsy-related deaths.
You may also be interested in:
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Like with leukemia, which is a hematological
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
In the last post, I propose that you can DIY certain acupuncture points and
A 10-YEAR-OLD boy from a poor family in Sichuan province has finally received
Qi Gong is a term that describes a very complex and diverse tradition of
Cell phone use does not appear to be associated with an increased risk of
For many centuries these rather unexciting and neglected studied fruit rose
As seniors grow older and live longer, our bodies try to cope with the aches,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Self-tuina on the Neck
- History of Qi Gong and Taoist Meditation
- Rising Drug Costs Decrease Rates of Treatment
- Nutrition for Your Skin
- Can You Handle Your Back Pain After Knee Surgery
- Drinking Coffee Can Ward off Diabetes
- Pine Bark Reduces Jetlag
- TCM for quitting smoking
- Ignoring common cold can lead to chronic sinusitis
- Treat For Your Hiccups
- Apple cider vinegar can prevent the H1N1 virus?
- Grain Fiber And Magnesium Intake Associated With Lower Risk For Diabetes
- Traditional Herbal Treatments For Food Allergies & Asthma
- Investigation into the operation and use of Tibetan Materia Medica
- Theory typical Chinese minorities in medicine