Can epilepsy be fatal?
Most people with epilepsy lead a full life span. However, the risk of premature death is to increase the number, which depends on several factors:
* In some cases, epilepsy is a basic condition for more serious symptoms, such as cancer, stroke or an increased risk of death with one.
Who and epilepsy continue to experience significant decline or injury from their head, may occasionally be life-threatening seizure of certain types of * people were injured.
* A long time or rapid onset of continuous seizures, a condition called status epilepticus. * Can be life threatening. Seizures sometimes occur suddenly stop using drugs.
* Few people can experience sudden death with epilepsy (SUDEP). These events are not well understood, although sometimes they were suspected of custody due to cardiac rhythm disturbances. (Sudden death due to heart rhythm disturbances, of course, but also in the general population.) Risk of sudden death is not the increase in all types of epilepsy, but more between the occurrence of large seizures, especially generalized tonic-clonic seizures those who are not well controlled.
To a large extent, it seems optimal control seizures and some common-sense safety measures can reduce the risk of epilepsy-related deaths.
You may also be interested in:
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Like with leukemia, which is a hematological
Core Tip: Embrace is a way people express emotion , it can not only soothe
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
Best of tcmwell.com
The ancient city of Lijiang, listed by the UNESCO in 1997 as a world cultural
Although the venom of this spider is known to be fatal in some cases, American
For many centuries these rather unexciting and neglected studied fruit rose
More than 150 people became ill and hospitalized more than 30 countries in an
While the data set is complicated, these findings seem to support what many
A 10-YEAR-OLD boy from a poor family in Sichuan province has finally received
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- The Truth About Acupuncture
- Hair Loss Description
- The risk of sugary drinks
- Drinking Heavy Amounts Of Alcohol
- Nonsmokers Live Longer, Recover Faster
- Often catch hair was susceptible to blood disease
- The Health Benefits
- Diet has no Effect on Weight Loss
- Traditional Herbal Treatments For Food Allergies & Asthma
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Categories of Depression
- Study Finds, Energy Drinks Jolt Blood Pressure
- Chinese medicine beauty you caring hormone
- Venom As Therapeutic Treatment Of Cancer?
- Nine Tips to Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Cell phones unlikely to cause brain cancer