Bruises, cuts and injuries
Bruises, cuts and injuries, injuries to the body and a break in the integrity of the skin. They can be caused by a stroke or surgery. A bruise or injury is a traumatic injury of soft tissues of the skin. It appears as a red-purple discoloration of the skin texture.
Home remedies for cuts: Sprinkle sugar on the open pit sauce.
1. Apply a slice of bread on the cut to stop the bleeding.
2. Apply lemon juice to cuts to stop bleeding.
3.Apply the tea bags at the interface to stop the bleeding.
4. Apply a little oil of lavender to the boil.
5. Some have black coffee grinds to cut and bandaged.
6. Apply some turmeric, at the intersection to stop the bleeding.
7. Apply a little oil of oregano on the ground.
You may also be interested in:
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
What will you find in this Guide? The goal of our Online Guide to Allergies and
Eating four or more apples a week during pregnancy appeared to lower the risk
In fact, a kind of apple cider vinegar is just vinegar, while the use of
Each year, thousands of Canadians promise to quit smoking. Nicotine patches,
Too much sleep you do not want to appear evil, but in reality the average
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
- Teens & Poor Sleep, High Blood Pressure
Best of tcmwell.com
As seniors grow older and live longer, our bodies try to cope with the aches,
Nutritious school lunches and a ban on sweets, buns and sweetened drinks at
TCM is not a single health care system, but a general term covering many
"We are from a situation where coffee had a very negative image of health," Dr.
More than 150 people became ill and hospitalized more than 30 countries in an
A new study published in the journal Minerva Cardioangiologica Wednesday
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Dairy food linked with Parkinson's disease
- Salmonellosis outbreak
- Around the culture of traditional Chinese medicine
- Chinese Tibetan Medicine
- People Taking Stairs Expected to Live Longer
- TCM for quitting smoking
- Health Care Of The Eyes With Self-tuina
- Chinese Medicine Treat Depression
- Ignoring common cold can lead to chronic sinusitis
- How To Practise Health Fitness Exercise:Qigong
- The Treatment of Menopausal Palpitations with Chinese Medicine
- Happiness linked To Better Health
- Chinese Taiji
- Acupuncture for Asthma treatment
- Could Carrots Be The Secret To A Long Life