vaginal massage-How to Give a Vaginal Massage
While most couples fondle the vagina as a foreplay technique, few make it the main course.
A vaginal massage can be an extremely pleasurable experience and it helps your intimate relationship. It releases emotional tensions and stress.
Vaginal Massage Techniques
Have her lie on her back and place a pillow under her hips. Her legs should be spread apart with knees slighlty bent and her genitals well exposed for the massage.
Start by lightly massaging the chest, arms, and hands. Then glide down to the legs. After finishing the fronts of the legs and feet, glide back up and slowly brush over the genitals, teasing them. This teasing can be prolonged by brushing the inner thighs near the genitals, very lightly touching the pubic region.
Pour a small quantity of oil or lubricant on the mound (mons pubis) of the vagina.
Start massaging gently the mound and outer lips of the vagina. Do not rush, go slowly.
Gently squeeze the outer labia (lip) between thumb and index finger and slide up and down the entire length of each lip. Similarly massage the inner labia of her vagina.
Ask if the pressure, speed and depth of the strokes are adequate, or if they need to be increased/decreased.
Gently stroke the clitoris with clockwise and counterclockwise circles.
Gently squeeze the clitoris between thumb and index finger. She will become very aroused at this point so encourage her to relax and breathe.
Slowly insert your middle finger into her vagina and gently explore and massage the inside of her vagina. Go slowly, be gentle and stroke up, down and sideways. Vary the pressure, speed and depth.
With your palm facing up, and middle finger inside her vagina, move your middle finger back and forth (like in a "come here" gesture). Also move your finger in circles and side to side. Take your time ...
You can also insert more than one finger depending on her flexibility and desire to be filled.
Try this: When you massage the clitoris, use your thumb in an up and down motion, while the rest of your hand massaging or resting on the mound.
If she has an orgasm, continue massaging if she wants. More orgasms may occur, each stronger in intensity. Keep massaging until she tells you to stop.
Tap dancing is another vaginal massage technique.
Place the palm of your hand on her mons pubis (the mound), and rest your fingers lightly on her vaginal lips. Rest your thumb on her thigh. Lightly but firmly press your palm onto her mons and begin to move your hand in a small circular motion. Your palm should not slide too much over her skin during this process. Rather, her skin should move underneath it.
Repeat this process until you have done ten circles.
Then raise your fingers and lightly tap her vaginal lips about once a second until you have given her ten taps. After giving the taps, rest your hand for five to ten seconds. Then repeat the whole routine over and over.
A vaginal massage not only helps prepare a woman's perineal tissue for childbirth, but it is also an effective way to treat sexual inhibitions or fear of sex. Giving your partner a vaginal massage is a very intimate experience that will bring you closer together. A woman can give herself a vaginal massage, but receiving a vaginal massage from her partner is much more rewarding. Follow the steps below to learn how to give your partner a great vaginal massage.
You may also be interested in:
- Daily massage and acupuncture point can relieve eye fatigue
- Chinese medicine massage therapy headache
- Traditional Chinese medicine analytic: how to massage strength is the most effective
- Teach you how to massage feet detoxification burning fat
- In the massage should pay attention to indications and contraindications
Self-massage along meridians and acupoints reduces weight mainly by stimulating
Modern medicine Believe , massage abdomen, abdominal and intestinal smooth
many people care or treatment in order to easily find someone to massage, even
Breast cancer is one of the common female malignancy. Mostly occurs in 40 to 60
TCM believes that the body's abdomen as internal organs of Miyagi, yin and
Recurrent respiratory tract infection in children called the complex sense of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- vaginal massage-How to Give a Vaginal Massage
- massage-female massage
- TuiNa Massage
- Regular abdominal massage may live longer
- Acupoints commonly used acupoints for adults Tuina Tuina
- full body massage-massage Den
- Massage & Tuina Therapeutics for Common Cold
- Massage to remove wrinkles
- Reflexology as a Holistic Healing Practice
- Commonly used in diagnostic approaches Tuina
Best of tcmwell.com
MANIPULATIONS Pressing-kneading the Points on the Lower Limb: With the palmar
Patients with neurasthenia spirit refers to the activities of long-term
For technical command Tuina manipulations and skillfully to obtain the
Manipulations to strengthen the kidney and Replenishing Vital Essence The
METHOD OF OPERATION Manipulation carried out by pushing a wastraightly on the
MANIPULATIONS Pressing-kneading the points on the upper limbs: Press-whorled
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Manipulations to strengthen the kidney and Replenishing Vita
- Tui NA Massage therapy
- Massage treatment of neurasthenia
- Chinese Massage Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- massage therapy mn
- Self-Massage Along Meridians and Acupoints for Losing Weight
- Natural therapy--Massage
- Keep your skin looking young, prevent wrinkles (2)
- Tuina history
- Use Common Tuina Manipulations
- Tui Na- Chinese Massage Therapy
- Regular abdominal massage may live longer
- Brief Account of Development of Chinese Tuina
- The main Tuina methods
- Foot massage for treatment of female breast cancer