Tuina is a medical method
Thursday, Sep 24,2009, 2:59:49 PM Click:
Chinese Tui Na was called "An Mo" or massage in ancient times. The term Tui Na was first seen during the Ming Dynasty. Chinese Tui Na is a therapeutic approach guided by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and was first used to treat pediatric disease through massage manipulations. Tui Na is a very important component of Chinese medicine along with acupuncture and herbal prescription.
Today, Tui Na has become very advanced in the treatment of many diseases. Used in many hospitals in China today at the forefront of health care, while in the west, these complaints are not treated in our clinics until they become chronic for several days after the incident.
Tuina uses techniques and manipulations to stimulate acupuncture points or other parts of the body surface so as to correct physiological imbalances of the body and get healing. The effect of Tuina is to disperse blockages and smooth while controlling and restraining hyperfunction. Tuina is an important element of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), which also includes acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition and exercise to treat the whole body, soul and spirit.
Tuina is a medical method using the arms, hands, fingers, elbows and knees as tools for treating illness and disease. Tuina is also used to protect health and increase the body's immunity, so the disease can be stopped in its beginning acting as a preventive medical measures, but without any side effects. Tuina can sometimes be confused with acupressure.
In summary, Tuina correct anatomical anomalies, alters the state of internal energy of the biological system and adjusts the bio-information of the body. For soft tissue injuries, Tuina relaxes muscles and tendons and promotes smooth transition channels. It also promotes blood circulation and removes blood stasis.
Tuina techniques and manipulations are more stringent. Patients Tuina treatment can be seated or may be placed on a treatment table, taking the position most comfortable for the patient and the practitioner. Tuina treatments are usually applied on the loose clothing, that is rarely on bare skin, while rubbing herbal can be used in conjunction with a Tuina treatment.
Tuina has no side effects, but because it can be a powerful treatment in terms of re-adjustment of body functions, some patients may increase the frequency of visits to the bathroom or may feel the accumulation and release of pressure throughout the body, or may feel slightly sedated immediately after treatment or may develop slight bruising (such as blocked energy gets released). Much depends on the patient and the nature and longevity of the disease being treated. The effects of a typical Tuina treatment, if not entirely clear any obstruction, can last up to 3 to 4 days.
Tuina may be used to treat many disorders of soft tissue injuries to many other types of ailments such as rheumatic pain, fatigue, lack of energy and symptoms caused by stress or emotional problems. Tuina is even used for cosmetic purposes, such as weight loss and an alternative to Botox! Tuina is especially good for adults, infants, sports medicine, the general health care for the elderly, rehabilitation and orthopedics, where many other complementary therapies have evolved as "specialized treatment.
Tuina works on the basic theory that other techniques TCM: "The injury or disease causes blockages in the channels of the body. Blockages cause pain. "
How many times have you massaging his temples to relieve headache, pain or rubbing parts of your body? See ... you're halfway to being a practitioner of Tuina already!
You may also be interested in:
Self-massage along meridians and acupoints reduces weight mainly by stimulating
Modern medicine Believe , massage abdomen, abdominal and intestinal smooth
many people care or treatment in order to easily find someone to massage, even
Breast cancer is one of the common female malignancy. Mostly occurs in 40 to 60
TCM believes that the body's abdomen as internal organs of Miyagi, yin and
Recurrent respiratory tract infection in children called the complex sense of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- vaginal massage-How to Give a Vaginal Massage
- TuiNa Massage
- massage-female massage
- Acupoints commonly used acupoints for adults Tuina Tuina
- full body massage-massage Den
- Regular abdominal massage may live longer
- Massage & Tuina Therapeutics for Common Cold
- Massage to remove wrinkles
- Reflexology as a Holistic Healing Practice
- Commonly used in diagnostic approaches Tuina
Best of tcmwell.com
One of the most important techniques for providing relaxation to your body is
There are different types of hand movements used by massage therapists.
"Beyond Botox" suggests eating fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and
Currently, Tuina (Tui Na) is taught as a separate but equal field of study in
Tuina therapy has a broad range of indications. These are diseases in trauma,
Medicated hot compress refers to fumigating, washing, ironing or to-and-fro
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- TuiNa Massage
- full body massage-massage Den
- Self-Tuina on the lower limbs
- Tui Na Massage
- History of Tuina
- Manipulations for Infantile Tuina
- Medicated Hot Compress Therapy
- Massage Therapy is Popular
- Manipulations to strengthen the kidney and Replenishing Vita
- Tuina & Massage-Therapeutics for Common Cold
- Massage - Massage Therapy
- Procedure & Benefits of Tuina
- Commonly Used Tuina Manipulations
- Massage Therapy and Bodywork
- Manipulation to activate the Qi of the lung and regulation