Tui Na- Chinese Massage Therapy
Friday, Oct 16,2009, 9:42:06 AM Click:
Tuina (Tui Na) is a treatment of Oriental bodywork that has been used in China for 2,000 years. Tuina (Tui Na) uses the theory of traditional Chinese medicine Qi through the meridians as basic therapeutic orientation. Through the application of massage techniques and manipulation of Tuina (Tui Na) seeks to promote the harmonious flow of Qi through the channel and to provide safeguards so that the body heal naturally.
Tuina (Tui Na) methods include the use of hand techniques in order) soft tissues (muscles and tendons of the body massage, acupressure techniques directly to the flow of Qi, and manipulation techniques to align the muscles and ligaments of new relationships (adjustment bone). Dossiers plant outer envelopes, salves and ointments to improve other therapies.
Tuina (Tui Na) has highlighted a number of different systems, some aspects of these therapeutic principles. Large schools in China include the rolling process school, which focuses on soft tissue techniques and specializes in injuries to ligaments and muscle sprains, press a finger school method that focuses on technical pressure and treating internal diseases, and Nei Gung Method school emphasizes the use of Nei Gong energy and methods of Qi special massage for rejuvenation of depleted energy systems, and how bones school that emphasizes the manipulation methods to realign the musculoskeletal relationships and links, and specializes in damage to joints and nerve pain.
In a typical session is a client, wearing loose clothing and no shoes on a table or carpet. The doctor examines the specific problems of the customer and enter a special treatment protocol. The focus of implementation in specific pain sites, acupressure points, energy channels and muscles and joints. Advanced Tuina (Tui Na) practitioners can also help Chinese herbs to heal faster. The sessions last from 30 minutes to 1 hour. Depending on the specific problems the client may return for further treatment. The client feels relaxed, but usually by applying voltage.
Tuina (Tui Na) is most popular in this country as a powerful therapeutic extension of traditional western massage techniques.
The Tuina (Tui Na), the simplicity and focus on specific problems, rather than a more general, makes both a good alternative and / or expansion of the Swedish-style massage. By using shorter treatments can be used in various contexts, including home, office, hospital or clinic. It's good for the professional masseur or may be active, health conscious individual.
Tuina (Tui Na) practitioners can be found by calling Acupuncture Association of Colleges American Oriental Bodywork therapy.
Tuina (Tui Na) dates from the Shang Dynasty in China, 1700 BC oracle bones show that Tuina (Tui Na uses) massage is used for children and diseases of the bowel, treatment of symptoms in adults. By 600 CE Tuina (Tui Na) is included at the Imperial College of Medicine as a separate section. Tuina (TUI na) flourished throughout China until the dynasty Qing, which, together with other oppressed Chinese cultural arts. After the Communist revolution, Tuina (Tui Na) has been restored with other traditional medical arts and include all current establishment of colleges of traditional medicine.
Currently, Tuina (Tui Na) is taught as a separate but equal field of study in the major traditional Chinese medical universities. Tuina (TUI na) doctors have the same education as demanding as acupuncturist's and herbalists and enjoy the same level of professional respect.
Tuina (Tui Na) is known for the treatment of certain musculoskeletal and chronic stress associated with conditions suitable for the digestive organs, respiratory and reproductive. Effective treatment protocols have been tested in a practical problem. Tuina (Tui Na) is not particularly useful for those with a mild sedative and relaxing massage since it tends to focus more work from other parts of the body. Cons-indications are states with fractures, phlebitis, infectious diseases, wounds and injuries.
You may also be interested in:
- Chinese medicine massage therapy headache
- Traditional Chinese medicine analytic: how to massage strength is the most effective
- Teach you how to massage feet detoxification burning fat
- Infantile tuina for health care is an effective method to prevent diseases
- In the massage should pay attention to indications and contraindications
Self-massage along meridians and acupoints reduces weight mainly by stimulating
Modern medicine Believe , massage abdomen, abdominal and intestinal smooth
many people care or treatment in order to easily find someone to massage, even
Breast cancer is one of the common female malignancy. Mostly occurs in 40 to 60
TCM believes that the body's abdomen as internal organs of Miyagi, yin and
Recurrent respiratory tract infection in children called the complex sense of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- vaginal massage-How to Give a Vaginal Massage
- TuiNa Massage
- massage-female massage
- Acupoints commonly used acupoints for adults Tuina Tuina
- full body massage-massage Den
- Regular abdominal massage may live longer
- Massage & Tuina Therapeutics for Common Cold
- Massage to remove wrinkles
- Reflexology as a Holistic Healing Practice
- Commonly used in diagnostic approaches Tuina
Best of tcmwell.com
One of the most important techniques for providing relaxation to your body is
MANIPULATIONS Pressing-kneading the Points on the Lower Limb: With the palmar
The principles of therapeutic Tuina Therapeutic principles are also called
Tuina with simple manipulations such as pushing, grasp, pressing, rubbing,
For technical command Tuina manipulations and skillfully to obtain the
Practitioners believe that, by stimulating the corresponding point on the foot,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Therapeutic principles and the enhancement and reduction of
- Commonly Used Tuina Manipulations
- vaginal massage-How to Give a Vaginal Massage
- Indications, Contraindications and points of attention in Tu
- Massage Therapy is Popular
- Tui NA Massage therapy
- Natural Therapies
- Tuina is a medical method
- Massage common health care practices
- Acting Principles of Tuina
- Massage treatment of neurasthenia
- History of Tuina
- Massage For Stress Reduction
- Procedure & Benefits of Tuina
- Natural therapy--Massage