Cupping therapy governance diarrhea
Cupping method is based on tank (Penny cans, pottery, glass jar) as a tool to exclude the use of combustion air tank, causing negative pressure to the acupoints adsorption or surface area should be out to have been part of congestive heart out, blood in order to achieve the purpose of prevention and treatment of disease.
Cupping many ways, but the cupping method is commonly used by the different methods of operation, cupping method can be divided into the following categories:
(1) flash fire method: using a long piece of paper or use tweezers, cotton balls a folder of alcohol, after the fire ignited in the tank fast lap around the 1 to 3 (Note that I do not fry the jar, so as not to burn the skin ), the fire out quickly in the tank should be deducted out of the site, can be adsorbed on the skin. This method is not a result of tank fire, relatively safe, is the most commonly used method of cupping.
(2) drops of liquor law: 95 percent used alcohol or liquor, the trickle-down 1 to 3 drops of the tank along the tank wall shake, use of fire ignited, the deduction can quickly pull in the site should be. Do not drop too much attention to wine in order to avoid when the outflow of cupping, the skin burns.
(3) for fire method: paper or use flammable cotton, lit into the tank, buckle can quickly pull in the site should be adsorbed on the skin, this method is suitable for horizontal pulling the body side.
(4) affixed to cotton Law: is the size of an appropriate alcohol cotton, attached to the tank wall of the lower 1 / 3, use of fire will be ignited alcohol cotton quickly deduction should be out in the site.
(5) aircraft fire law: that is, burning with heat transfer is not easy objects, such as caps, small small handless winecup etc. (its diameter to less than jar mouth), placed in the position to be out, and then a few drops of 95% alcohol or alcohol cotton placed the ball inside the bottle cap or small handless winecup will buckle under the tank quickly. In addition to the above Act flash fire cupping method, the skin should be to prevent burns. Each generally stay around 10 to 15 minutes until the cupping skin hyperemia, congestion, it will be removed cans. If smoking can pull large and strong, can be an appropriate time can shorten the stay in order to avoid foaming. Blistering, if the adsorption tank too, must take out hard in order to avoid skin abrasions. General first caught his left hand cupping the right hand thumb or index finger to push the sides from a jar, so that gas entering the tank, the tank can be removed.
Clinical use of cupping treatment of diarrhea, often used the following methods:
(1) patients from supine position: with the medium-caliber 6cm cupping in navel Department (equivalent to Shenque Point as the center, including both sides of the temple site Tianshu) can pull in general every day or once every four days, often 1 to 3 times to reduce or cure. Apply a thin soft stools, the number, or the gray cold stool, or End of the stool does not Valley.
(2) Selection: ① Tianshu, Guanyuan, Zusanli, on the giant virtual; ② Yu colon, small intestine Yu, Zusanli, virtual giant. By Yu-diameter hole cupping choose a different site, check the above points, alternate use of two sets of Yu, the first day or the next day to carry out cupping therapy. This law applies to the spleen and stomach diarrhea cold type.
Cupping law takes note that the operation must be rapid, so can pull tight, strong adsorption. If the burn or stay too long and the skin can blister when Needless to deal with small, just enough to sterile gauze to prevent abrasions; large blisters with sterile needle breaking, drainage and prevent infection.
Tags: Make-love Vaginal-relaxation Insomnia pharyngitis love Kidney-stones Sleeping-temperature apples Leek Sex-vaginitis Cancer Hyperlipemia Prevent-cancer Hepatitis-B Wrapping-glans Wrapping-glans-phlog appendicitis -infertility Breast-Pain Trichomonas-vaginiti vaginitis Erectile-Dysfunction Breeding-human-sperm Male-infertility Male-fertility Chronic-colitis colitis Colon Colon-cancer Prostate-cancer