Chinese Medicine - Cupping
Cupping therapy Chinese long been a part of ancient traditional Chinese medicine and the participation of local congestion cups made on the skin as heat or suction. The underlying tissue is then in the vessels when the skin is left on for several minutes, blood stasis, to create forms and that is when treatment becomes.
Cupping is a step seen as a way of opening the channels meridians are the channels along the channels through which vital energy can flow freely through the body and all organs and tissues. There are five meridians on the back and then open correctly when power has the right to travel the entire length of the body. It is believed that the cup is a great way to ensure through these channels can open the energy flow freely.
The Chinese, who established the art of the excavation, excavation affecting the same tissues of the body for up to four inches deep, this causes the tissue to dissolve toxins, clear blockages in the large intestine, lymphatic system is activated and helps the veins and arteries clear.
Cupping is perhaps the best available form of deep massage and has a method that is safe and reliable for most people is an easy to learn and drinks can be purchased for home use when needed. Mugs buy now, of course, differ from those used in many years, but the benefits remain the same and get some magnets now in therapy.
One can cupping therapy?
* Any person who has serious heart problems or bleeding tendency.
* Pregnant women and menstruating women.
* What is a form of cancer.
* People who have suffered traumatic injuries or fractures.
* Cupping should not be used to treat ulcers.
* Cupping should not be applied everywhere to feel the pulse of blood from arteries.
Cupping is a very simple process that can be simply and quickly learn to keep health care or Chinese herbs in the center will be able to give you everything you need to start and start for you to benefit from these feel part ancient Chinese medical attention.
* Make sure glasses are clean and the handle broke.
* Select the correct size of the cup and put in a body part, the edge of the plate is painful in the background.
* Press the cup with some momentum and turn the crank until the cup to the skin.
* Screw or unscrew the container to release or adjust the pressure.
* A cup or more can use, depending on the treatment area or problem.
* The cup is capable of delivering about 10 to 15 minutes once a day for about 7 to 10 days.
* Repeat for other required 3 to 5 days and when.
* If the hole is more than simply unscrew the cup and removed the body.
* Blood spots appear on the skin, but this is normal and will disappear in a few days.
* Sometimes, blisters on the skin can occur if the glass is on the skin is, if sterilization can be applied.
* Cupping Therapy should always be done in a warm place to avoid the cold.