Moxibustion treatment of hypertension wonders
Thursday, Oct 29,2009, 3:22:48 PM Click:
Moxibustion points: Yongquan.
Location: About when the plantar anterior and middle 1 / 3 of the intersection. When the first metatarsophalangeal joint later at 2,3. The cave temperature and moxibustion are back to save the inverse of the role of Yang, modern medical research, moxa Yongquan, for warming-blood, promoting blood circulation of much help.
Method: every night before bed, the patient sits flat feet later, moxibustion of each one, cut into two, lit by another alignment points, two points about one times a day until the end moxibustion, do not burn. 7 days for a course of treatment, rest two days later, and then a second course of treatment, may be even moxibustion 3 to 5 courses.
Role: Yongquan at foot, the lowest ranking person, moxibustion may be cited the heat down to reconcile yin and yang, so that blood pressure tended to be normal.
You may also be interested in:
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
Maximize health, relieving pain. Your body is a dynamic and articulation of the
Acupuncture is more effective than medication in reducing the severity and
Acupuncture is more effective and long term (in the joint management of the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
A lot of people think that Chinese medicine mild in nature but can rest assured
Long kui (Solanum nigrum Linne) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine
Acupuncture is a natural therapy that is a form of Chinese medication. It
Technique of acupuncture has a long history of success in traditional Chinese
Chronic facial pain, including craniomandibular disorders of muscular origin,
Li a certain cadres, while the notched, the prime of life, in their own units,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Diuretic Chinese Medicine Found to Limit Tumour Growth
- Moxibustion therapy introduction
- How might acupuncture work?
- Acupuncture Relieves Menstrual Pain
- Acupuncture May Ease Overactive Bladder
- Weight loss by Acupuncture
- Sports Injuries Acupuncture
- Massage the soles of the feet can cure all diseases
- Acupressure is an ancient art of healing
- Parallel needling the lateral line of the front II
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: What is Acupuncture?
- Acupuncture and Pregnancy
- Acupuncture,Ease Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting
- How does acupuncture work?
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss