Moxibustion treatment of hypertension wonders
Moxibustion points: Yongquan.
Location: About when the plantar anterior and middle 1 / 3 of the intersection. When the first metatarsophalangeal joint later at 2,3. The cave temperature and moxibustion are back to save the inverse of the role of Yang, modern medical research, moxa Yongquan, for warming-blood, promoting blood circulation of much help.
Method: every night before bed, the patient sits flat feet later, moxibustion of each one, cut into two, lit by another alignment points, two points about one times a day until the end moxibustion, do not burn. 7 days for a course of treatment, rest two days later, and then a second course of treatment, may be even moxibustion 3 to 5 courses.
Role: Yongquan at foot, the lowest ranking person, moxibustion may be cited the heat down to reconcile yin and yang, so that blood pressure tended to be normal.
You may also be interested in:
- The theory of meridians and collaterals is the core of the science of acupuncture and moxibustion
- Seven points for attention during the acupuncture and moxibustion
- Moxibustion therapy introduction
- Moxibustion treatment of stomach pain
- Acupuncture and moxibustion are an important invention of the Chinese nation which originated as ea
Examination and syndrome differentiation of meridians The theory of meridians
Osteoporosis is a common disease of the elderly . Among postmenopausal
If you want to pay attention , here we take a look at seven major
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
Technique of acupuncture has a long history of success in traditional Chinese
Parallel needling the lateral line III front This way of needling is named as
Acupuncture is an ancient art that is practiced over 3000 years. It focuses on
Any kind of TCM treatment is determined by a thorough knowledge of all aspects
Acupressure is an ancient art of healing, use your fingers to press key points
Acupuncture for weight loss may offer you an additional resource to help you
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture May Ease Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture, Cool Night Hot Flashes
- Massage the soles of the feet can cure all diseases
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
- Skin Care Treatment's Newest Craze - The Acupuncture Facelift
- Acupuncture, started a long time ago in China
- Body Acupuncture Treats Nasosinusitis
- What is ear acupuncture?
- Acupuncture and Pregnancy
- Acupuncture treatment no side effects?
- How might acupuncture work?
- Acupuncture and Breast Cancer
- Acupuncture,Ease Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting
- Acupuncture safe?
- Acupuncture for treating chronic pain of the head and face