How do I choose an acupuncturist
Wednesday, Oct 07,2009, 11:01:49 AM Click:
How do I choose an acupuncturist?
Acupuncture works! But his experience with acupuncture depends largely on the acupuncture provider that you choose.
They want an acupuncture to find what best suits your needs. If you like, and trust your doctor, your encounter with acupuncture will be more positive.
They also want acupuncturists training and experience, and know what to expect from acupuncture treatment as well.
The more clearly who is treating you and exactly what the treatment, the more you can relax during the acupuncture session and benefit from this ancient form of healthcare.
Do you have an injury or complaint, or want to try acupuncture, body, mind and spirit balance? Looking for a primary care professional, or someone working in conjunction with the current doctor?
Here are some questions you should have when selecting an acupuncturist.
Where was he or she is the practical training of Oriental Medicine;
How long did the training?
While he or she has been in practice as an acupuncturist?
What kind of experience that he or she has to deal with their specific diseases;
Today, acupuncture is an acknowledged and respected field of medicine. In most states, provinces and countries, formal education and certification to practice.
The United States has established standards for the training of acupuncturists. Most Member States requires 3-5 years of Oriental Medicine Master of accredited acupuncture school and written and practical examination before the State Council, an acupuncturist may be empty.
Certificates in the states did not vote on the authorization, an acupuncturist by the National Commission on Certification of Acupuncturists. Its members have graduated from an oriental medicine acupuncture school accredited learning or work at least four long years - and have passed two written examinations and practical. The acupuncturists who have passed this exam are entitled to add dipl. Ac. (Diploma of Acupuncture) or dip. O.m. (Diploma of Oriental Medicine) after their name.
Acupuncture for Western doctors are generally less stringent than for the non-MD. Choose a doctor who is also a licensed acupuncture (L.Ac.). If you are sure about the MD or DO is a member of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, requires at least 200 hours of training for membership.
Veterinary Acupuncture is a surgical procedure may be performed legally only by a physician licensed in veterinary medicine.
There is evidence that a particular style is more effective than others, but you need to know what you do.
Decide in advance what your expectations and discuss with your acupuncturist. A chronic illness can last several months of acupuncture should be directed to have a significant impact. If you are not satisfied with progress, think about changing acupuncturists or check with your doctor about other options for the West.
You may also be interested in:
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
Maximize health, relieving pain. Your body is a dynamic and articulation of the
Acupuncture is more effective than medication in reducing the severity and
Acupuncture is more effective and long term (in the joint management of the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
How do I choose an acupuncturist? Acupuncture works! But his experience with
Acupuncture can help relieve menstrual pain and improve the quality of life for
When the needle is inserted into the patient May feel nothing or a sensation
According to Statistics Canada, injury due to sport and recreational
Overactive bladder affects an estimated 17 percent of the United States,
Though acupuncture and moxibustion are frequently used together to treat
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture is a safe and effective treatment for depression
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
- What is ear acupuncture?
- Moxibustion effective rule of law in fatty liver
- Expert Treats Acupuncture And Moxibustion
- Acupressure is an ancient art of healing
- How to Lose the Weight and Keep It Off with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Parallel superolateral needling the line of occiput
- acupuncture & acupressure-What is Acupuncture?
- TaiChi fights shingles
- Parallel needling the lateral line III front
- Acupuncture weight loss lies persist
- acupuncture Maximize health
- Acupuncture and Pregnancy
- TCM Weight Loss