Acupuncture treatment of uterine fibroids
Chinese medicine views fibroids as stagnation of Blood which is not moving freely as it should and which accumulates in places where it shouldn’t. Acupuncture points are used to move to Blood and increase the circulation in the area in order to resolve the fibroid masses. Herbal medicinals are often used in conjunction with acupuncture to move and regulate the Blood inside and around the uterus. In so doing, acupuncture and herbal medicine can be very effective in clearing fibroid growths.
Fibroids is the most common structural abnormality of the uterus and estimates are that between 20 and 50 percent of women aged 35 to 50 have them. Fibroids, also referred to as fibromyomas, may form in the endometrium of the uterus or protrude into the uterine cavity. They may be completely asymptomatic, but they may cause pelvic pain, pressure, constipation, recurrent bladder infections or bleeding between the periods (metrorrhagia) or excessive bleeding during the period (menorrhagia). Fibroids and polyps can also interfere with fertility and conception as they can have the same effect as an intrauterine device in interfering with the development of the endometrial lining, thus making embryo implantation difficult. In addition, when fibroids and polyps are very large, they can interfere with the front and back walls of the uterus pressing together to help an embryo to implant. When fibroids grow outside of the uterus they can get in the way as the fallopian tube tries to pick up an egg after ovulation. Fibroids may also cause difficulties during pregnancy if they push against blood vessels, inhibiting the normal development of the foetus.
You may also be interested in:
- Acupuncture and the Treatment of Acne
- The essence of weight reduction in acupuncture
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture how to treat high fever
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment coma
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment Stubborn hiccupping
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
Maximize health, relieving pain. Your body is a dynamic and articulation of the
Acupuncture is more effective than medication in reducing the severity and
Acupuncture is more effective and long term (in the joint management of the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
Needles Cool Hot Flashes Researchers compared the effects of acupuncture vs. a
Acupuncture as it is practiced today is a safe, comfortable and cost effective
As the temperature dropped, the number of people in the cold increased
Parallel needling the lateral line of the front II This way of needling is
Acupuncture may ease hip and joint pain from osteoarthritis, the most common
Acupuncture Acupuncture, started a long time ago in China , is the practice of
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- TaiChi fights shingles
- Acupuncture, Cool Night Hot Flashes
- Acupuncture treatment of headache
- Acupuncture weight loss lies persist
- Acupressure is an ancient art of healing
- Weight loss by Acupuncture
- The Therapeutic Basis Of Acupuncture
- TCM Weight Loss
- How do I choose an acupuncturist
- Acupuncture May Cut Arthritis Pain
- Acupuncture and Pregnancy
- Parallel superolateral needling the line of occiput
- Acupuncture, started a long time ago in China
- Moxibustion In Traditional Medicine
- Acupuncture Relieves Menstrual Pain