Prevention and treatment of neonatal pneumonia
Neonatal pneumonia generally fall into two categories:
1. Aspiration pneumonia fetus in the womb or during delivery inhaled amniotic fluid, meconium, or birth canal secretions, or breast milk after birth, such as caused by inhalation, and often secondary infection.
2. Pneumonia prenatal infections (in the mother's body) usually from E. coli, anaerobes, hemolytic streptococcus and viruses (cytomegalovirus, wind attending virus) cause. During childbirth or puerperal infection often by Staphylococcus, Escherichia coli, hemolytic streptococcus to cause respiratory viruses.
The lack of typical manifestation. Usually manifested pale or bluish-purple, body temperature did not rise, vomit foam, reduce or reject milk sucking, breathing growing fast, nose flap and difficulty breathing. Lungs can hear the wet rales or signs of obvious. Chest X-ray photograph may have patchy pneumonia in the shadow of the change.
① body temperature did not rise but should insulation.
② careful feeding.
② pale or cyanosis, difficulty in breathing person should give oxygen.
④ intravenous antibiotics, often combined with penicillin and gentamicin, or ampicillin and gentamicin for Staphylococcus aureus infection if it can be used oxacillin. Course of antibiotics is usually 10 ~ 15 days.
① maternal attention to health.
② childbirth to avoid suffocation, to prevent the inhalation of amniotic fluid, meconium.
③ to strengthen newborn health, indoor air circulation, fresh, and avoid contact with respiratory tract infections.
You may also be interested in:
Hear the children teeth, the parents first thought is: the child is not a
【Massage environment is quiet, room temperature should be suitable】 At room
acute or slow onset, prior to the onset of asthma infants and young children
Asthma is a disease manifested clinically by paroxysmal wheezing with shortness
Cold is an exogenous disease frequently encountered in childhood, caused mainly
Diagnosis is a way to differentiate syndromes and diseases through the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Prevention and treatment of neonatal pneumonia
- The clinical manifestations of bronchial asthma in children
- Prevention and treatment of chronic pharyngitis Precautions
- Observation of the baby's tongue
- The differential diagnosis of bronchial asthma in children
- How to prevent pneumonia in life
- Classification of childhood pneumonia
- Neonatal pneumonia
- Coughing baby can not eat
- Treatment of bronchial asthma in children
Best of tcmwell.com
There are 5 chapters, 43 sections. In the general introduction, the basis of
Additional Concerns Vaccines, like any medication, can have side effects. It is
Treatment The clinician's role in managing crying is to present explanations
Parents see their children caught a cold, most of them do not care, just buy a
Neonatal pneumonia generally fall into two categories: 1. Aspiration pneumonia
When a cold fever, reduced secretion of digestive juice, digestive enzyme
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Infantile Health Care
- Diasnosis of TCM Pediatrics
- Pediatric Massage Precautions
- Observation of the baby's tongue
- Baby crying Treatment
- Chinese medicine treatment of infantile diarrhea Method 10
- TCM Cures Infants Diarrhea Due To Different Symptoms
- Children's colds and how to chose the right medicine?
- Baby cough
- Children Asthma
- Physiological and pathological characteristics of infants
- Essentials Of Infants Viral Myocarditis For TCM Diagnosis
- Cold is an exogenous disease frequently encountered in childhood
- Indispensable for Diasnosis TCM Pediatrics
- Fever children eat less sugar