The dietary treatment of tonsillitis
Wednesday, Nov 18,2009, 4:46:24 PM Click:
Tonsillitis is the inflammation of the tonsils. Clinically divided into acute and chronic two kinds, the main symptoms are sore throat, fever and throat discomfort and so on. The disease with diet therapy in combination with other therapies, the effect clearly.
Here are a few commonly used in diet.
1, tonkinensis licorice tea
Tonkinensis 12 grams, 12 grams licorice. A total of research on the drugs will be rough at the end, into the cup, into the boiling water, soak for 20 minutes stamped stuffy, on behalf of the tea used.
2, cabbage root tea
Cabbage root 1, white radish 3, Cacumen Platycladi (with sticks, such as palm-large) 1. Will be placed on the drugs earthen pot, add water, 750 ml, Jianfei 20 minutes, on behalf of the tea with juice, 1 day, 2 times, Beverage Service, and even to drink 3-10 day cure.
3, Sterculia lychnophora tea
Sterculia lychnophora 4 ~ 6, crystal sugar amount. Will be Sterculia lychnophora washed release bowl, add rock sugar seasoning into the boiling water. Daily l agents, sub-2 second drink, usually 2 ~ 3, which markedly.
You may also be interested in:
Therapeutic methods of this medicine for diseases of the throat Use
Note: Most information in this section requires an understanding of methods of
Examination of external nose Mainly observe whether or not there exist changes
The term tinnitus refers to a condition where there are noises heard within the
Chronic inflammation of middle ear is also known as chronic suppurative otitis
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Paranasal sinus disease is very common disease
- How to treat vocal nodules and vocal polyps
- Diphtheria mode of transmission
- Method of treatment of chronic pharyngitis
- How to distinguish between rhinitis and sinusitis
- Symptoms of nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Prevention and treatment of pulpitis
- Clinical manifestations of tonsillitis
- The clinical manifestations of diphtheria
- Acute pulpitis
Best of tcmwell.com
This column presents the main theories of the Otorhinolaryngology of
Internal therapeutic methods The internal therapeutic methods for diseases of
The sudden deafness is characterized by sudden decrease of hearing function and
More complex causes of periodontal disease, the total is divided into local and
Some health care practitioners have used masking devices along with talking
Kidney Physiologically, the kidneys store essence. When renal gasoline reached
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- tcm tinnitus
- Nose-Ear- Throat and Viscera- meridians
- Otorhinolaryngology Introduction
- Methods of this medicine for diseases of the throat
- Sudden deafness (tinnitus)
- What is Tinnitus
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy
- Chronic inflammation of middle ear
- Therapeutic methods of TCM for diseases of the nose
- The routine examinations of the nose
- Therapeutic methods of TCM for diseases of the throat
- The cause of periodontal disease
- Tinnitus of Symptoms