Acupuncture treatment of acute laryngitis
Acute laryngitis for the throat of acute diffuse inflammation, occurred in children when the more serious. Clinical manifestations of dry throat, fever, hoarseness, sore throat and dry cough spasm can be accompanied by fever, fatigue, loss of appetite. In early days, the main pediatric laryngeal spasm, post-laryngeal obstruction may occur, but there is difficulty in breathing, irritability, and even cyanosis or pale complexion and so on. Acupuncture treatment of this disease, as early as 1957, some people try. Clinical data to date to treat more common in children with acute laryngitis. Practice has shown that acupuncture for this disease have a fairly good results, even with obstructive laryngitis in children there is a certain effect, will enable the majority of children to avoid making an emergency tracheotomy. Especially if an early stage in patients with acute laryngitis acupuncture treatment, shortening the course of the disease, reduce or mitigate the occurrence of serious complications have a greater role.
* Body Acupuncture
(1) acupoints; Common Point: Lian-Quan, Hegu, Futu, less commercial, Zusanli.
Standby points: days sudden, Shang Yang, columns missing, inner court, Zhongwan, Qu pool.
You may also be interested in:
Clinical studies have shown increasingly poor quality of life using the
Therapeutic methods of this medicine for diseases of the throat Use
Note: Most information in this section requires an understanding of methods of
Examination of external nose Mainly observe whether or not there exist changes
The term tinnitus refers to a condition where there are noises heard within the
Chronic inflammation of middle ear is also known as chronic suppurative otitis
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Paranasal sinus disease is very common disease
- How to treat vocal nodules and vocal polyps
- Method of treatment of chronic pharyngitis
- Diphtheria mode of transmission
- How to distinguish between rhinitis and sinusitis
- Prevention and treatment of pulpitis
- Symptoms of nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Clinical manifestations of tonsillitis
- Chronic inflammation of middle ear
- The clinical manifestations of diphtheria
Best of tcmwell.com
Some health care practitioners have used masking devices along with talking
Insomnia (inability to fall asleep, waking during the night), difficulty to
This column presents the main theories of the Otorhinolaryngology of
More complex causes of periodontal disease, the total is divided into local and
Internal therapeutic methods The internal therapeutic methods for diseases of
The sudden deafness is characterized by sudden decrease of hearing function and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Normally tea can prevent cataracts
- Tinnitus of Symptoms
- The cause of periodontal disease
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy
- Nose-Ear- Throat and Viscera- meridians
- Chronic inflammation of middle ear
- What is Tinnitus
- Sudden deafness (tinnitus)
- Methods of this medicine for diseases of the throat
- Therapeutic methods of TCM for diseases of the throat
- Otorhinolaryngology Introduction
- tcm tinnitus
- Therapeutic methods of TCM for diseases of the nose
- The routine examinations of the nose