What is cerebral thrombosis?
Cerebral thrombosis, also known as cerebral thrombosis, ischemic cerebrovascular disease, the most common kind.
It is mainly in the high blood pressure and atherosclerosis, based on the brain artery wall thickening, stenosis; wall intima-rough, easy-to-platelet adhesion and aggregation, or even blood coagulation; or increased blood viscosity, blood flows slow down and so on. When the narrow cerebral angiogenesis was completely blocked, it has resulted in focal cerebral ischemia, softening, necrosis and other pathological changes, resulting in hemiplegia, aphasia, sensory disturbances and other symptoms of a neurological disorder known as cerebral thrombosis.
In addition, low blood pressure, high blood lipids, blood hypercoagulability such as changes in hemodynamics and blood rheology abnormalities can contribute to cerebral thrombosis. According to the site of cerebral thrombosis, clinical divided into Leighton thrombosis within the arterial system, such as the middle cerebral artery thrombosis, cerebral artery thrombosis, etc.; and push a basilar artery thrombosis, such as the posterior inferior cerebellar artery thrombosis.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing,
Non-specific symptoms of chronic gastritis, little signs, X-ray examination
Exogenous cough in acute upper respiratory tract infection, acute bronchitis
Primary liver cancer is a malignant tumor occurred in the liver. China's annual
Understanding of the causes of high blood lipids Called diseases of modern
Main symptoms and signs chronic diarrhea without recovery, or dawn diarrhea,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- American Ginseng Reduces Blood Sugar
- How to prevent childhood appendicitis?
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- Gastric cancer is a common malignant tumor of digestive tract
- Modern Chinese medicine treatment for infertility
- Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing
- Understanding of the causes of hyperlipidemia
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- egg increases the risk of developing diabetes
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- Wild Garlic Plants May Treating High Blood Pressure
- The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and sizes
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
- Young people how to prevent tuberculosis?