Symptom of colitis
General colitis with abdominal pain for pain or cramps, often located in the left lower abdomen or lower abdomen. Other manifestations of anorexia, abdominal distension, nausea, vomiting and liver; the left lower abdomen has tenderness, sometimes can touch the spastic colon. Common systemic symptoms are weight loss, fatigue, fever, anemia, etc.. There are few patients in chronic disease, the condition suddenly deteriorated or the first incidence was fulminant, severe diarrhea, 10-30 times a day, with blood, pus discharge, mucous stool, and high fever, vomiting, tachycardia, exhaustion, dehydration, electrolyte disorder, mental coma or even colonic perforation, no timely treatment can cause death. Many people with intestinal symptoms, such as diarrhea, purulent stools, abdominal pain and tenesmus, sometimes accompanied by symptoms of bloating, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, perianal abscess and anal fistula. In addition, about 10% of patients may appear intestinal symptoms: joint pain, recurrent oral ulcer, subcutaneous nodules of erythema, cholangitis, chronic hepatitis. Some patients with severe disease or even systemic symptoms: fever, heart rate, weight loss, anemia, etc..
What is the diagnosis and differential diagnosis of colitis
After the symptom is very sure to think that he has got the colitis, in fact, this is not very accurate, colitis patients should go to the hospital for diagnosis and identification, then the diagnosis and identification of colitis is what kind of? Next, we will look at the specific introduction of experts.
The early symptom of enteritis, the diagnosis of the diagnosis of the differential is what kind of? Experts point out that colitis is a chronic intestinal inflammation, and its clinical manifestations are many. The diagnosis and differentiation of colitis have the following:
In 1, Crohn's disease is chronic inflammatory bowel disease, an unexplained slow onset, with weight loss, anorexia and fatigue performance. Abdominal pain in the right lower quadrant of the abdomen. Diarrhea at the beginning of intermittent, after gradually for the duration of. On line 3 ~ 6 times, soft or semi liquid. Right lower abdominal tenderness, palpable mass. The late show emaciation, anemia, intestinal malabsorption and electrolyte disorder etc.. Mesenteric artery angiography or endoscopy and biopsy, can be clearly diagnosed.
2, gastrointestinal neurosis: this disease is the advanced nerve dysfunction caused by gastrointestinal dysfunction. Slow onset, clinical manifestations of gastrointestinal symptoms, neurological manifestations of anorexia, vomiting, belching, spirit of diarrhea, irritable colon syndrome, syndrome of splenic flexure of the comprehensive.
3, idiopathic ulcerative colitis: the cause of this disease is unknown, is the chronic disease with immune related, mainly to ulcer, involving the conjunctival mucosa, with more than young adults. Abdominal pain is in the left lower abdomen or abdominal tenderness, with hyperactive bowel sounds. Loss of appetite, weight loss, and malnutrition. Feasible B - like colonoscopy and biopsy for diagnosis.
4, primary intestinal malabsorption syndrome: the typical symptoms of this disease for celiac disease. Stool color pale, the amount of more than a fat or foam like, often floating on the surface of the water more than the stench. With abdominal distension, abdominal pain, fatigue, weight loss, bleeding and other signs of malnutrition, disease duration, illness weight, do good diagnostic X-ray barium meal examination.
Understanding the symptoms of colitis
(1) a lot of blood in the stool: refers to a short time a large number of intestinal bleeding, with fast pulse, blood pressure and low hemoglobin, blood transfusion.
(2) intestinal stenosis: clinical symptoms, severe, can cause intestinal obstruction, in the disease occurs when the intestinal stenosis, should be alert to the tumor.
(3) intestinal perforation: the use of corticosteroids is considered a risk factor for intestinal perforation.
(4) toxic expansion: This is a serious disease of the disease, more than people, the mortality rate can be as high as 44%, easy to complicated with intestinal perforation.
(5) diarrhea: diarrhea is the main symptom of early stage of colitis. Is often recurrent, due to improper diet, emotional excitement, fatigue induced.
(6) abdominal pain: Patients with mild abdominal pain or abdominal discomfort. Generally mild to moderate abdominal pain, the Department of the left lower abdominal pain, can be involved in the whole abdomen there can be a sense of relief after the law.
(7) 4 - 5 constipation: constipation, defecation time, stool like sheep shit, what is not a laxative laxative.
(8) other symptoms: abdominal distension, emaciation, fatigue, insomnia, dreaminess, bowel, cold, severe cases can be fever, heartbeat, and weakness, anemia, dehydration, electrolyte balance performance scrutiny and nutrition disorders.