Understanding of the causes of high blood lipids
Called diseases of modern civilization, one of the high blood lipids, where it scary? According to a nutritionist, said the blood can cause excessive fat in the following three diseases:
1. Blood disease: blood acid-glycerol 3 high cholesterol is the main reason caused by atherosclerosis, which led to heart and cerebrovascular diseases.
2. Obesity: Each gram of fat produces 9 calories are carbohydrates, protein, heat-generating two-fold, if eat high-fat foods, people are likely to exceed the body due to intake of calories needed for a result of obesity, but obesity is a number of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, high blood lipid risk factors.
3. Cancer: Many studies have reported that high cholesterol diet and breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, uterine cancer and ovarian cancer within the pus is closely related to the morbidity.
Understanding of high blood lipids may be the impact on the human body, after taking a step forward to explore and high blood fat, blood lipids meaning. J is the blood fat, fat and protein in the blood lipoprotein synthesis in combination. LDL is divided into chylomicrons (chylomicron), high-density lipoprotein (HDL), low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and very low density lipoprotein (VLDL) and other four kinds of components, including chylomicrons and very low density lipoprotein-containing 3 acid-glycerol (TG, triglyceride); low-density lipoprotein also known as LDL cholesterol, commonly known as bad cholesterol, blood concentrations of the higher chances of cardiovascular disease; also known as high-density high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, commonly known as a good of cholesterol in the blood the higher the concentration the smaller the chances of cardiovascular disease.
What is high cholesterol? Simply put, that is in the blood lipoprotein concentrations above 200 (mg/d1 = mg / 100 ml) of normal. According to the Health Department, high blood lipid handbook clearly defined areas:
1. Total cholesterol concentration (mg/d1) <200, the marginal value of 200 ~ 239 high-risk, high-risk value of ≥ 240
2. 3 Sour and Sweet 'Grease (mg/d1) <200, the marginal value of 200 to 400 high-risk, high-risk value of ≥ 400
3. LDL-cholesterol (mg/d1) <130, the marginal value of 130 ~ 159 high-risk, high-risk value of ≥ 160
4. HDL-cholesterol (mg/d1) M "35, female" 55.
Based on the above listed, the ideal should be the concentration of the blood fats, total cholesterol less than 200, triglycerides less than 200, LDL cholesterol below 130 and high-density cholesterol is higher than 35.
DIY prevention of high blood lipids
High blood lipids are not subject to age restrictions, as long as genetic or obese people are likely to suffer from high blood lipids, but it also, and like many diseases can be prevented. Sports can burn the body's calories, fat metabolism, wishing to improve high blood lipids, choose the endurance-type (using large muscle groups, rhythmic stability, and physical activity) sports the best, such as jogging, swimming, riding a bicycle.
Tags: Make-love Vaginal-relaxation Insomnia pharyngitis love Kidney-stones Sleeping-temperature apples Leek Sex-vaginitis Cancer Hyperlipemia Prevent-cancer Hepatitis-B Wrapping-glans Wrapping-glans-phlog appendicitis -infertility Breast-Pain Trichomonas-vaginiti vaginitis Erectile-Dysfunction Breeding-human-sperm Male-infertility Male-fertility Chronic-colitis colitis Colon Colon-cancer Prostate-cancer