The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
Mucosal prolapse refers to the prolapse of gastric mucosa through the pylorus to the duodenal bulb. The disease mainly gastric antrum inflammation-related; common in 30-66 year-old male patient.
Gastric mucosa prolapse can be mild when the symptoms of weight, the vast majority of human gastric mucosa prolapse can be reset, this feature is called with "reusable nature." If the prolapse of gastric mucosa in a short time can be reset, then the patient would no symptoms or only mild abdominal distention, heating, etc.; if not immediately reset, you may experience abdominal pain, burning sensation. Severe gastric mucosal prolapse occurs even incarcerated, or pyloric muscle contraction, can not go up stuck atop a mucosal prolapse occurred pyloric obstruction.
The clinical manifestations of gastric mucosa prolapse depends on the amount and extent of mucosal prolapse severity. Approximately 1 / 3 of patients do not have any symptoms, and only frequent or severe prolapse prolapse patients, symptoms will appear after the following signs.
(1), lower abdominal pain or chest pain: The disease caused by abdominal pain yuan regularity, and no fixed positions. Pain can be in the abdomen or the upper-right abdomen of Department may also appear in the lower sternum. Upper abdominal pain usually occurs in 0.5-1 hours after a meal. The nature of abdominal pain are diverse, there is pain, pain, burning pain or pain was strangulated to the back after the radiation. There are some patients may be severe abdominal pain in the evening, resulting in patient awake at night.
(2), nausea and vomiting: This is the common symptoms of gastric prolapse. Vomit more than as food. Part of patients vomiting after will feel more comfortable and reduce the pain will follow.
(3) dyspepsia: a heavier prolapse patients often have upper abdominal fullness discomfort, heating and loss of appetite and other dyspeptic symptoms, which is food stuck in pylorus caused. Long course of disease in patients prone to malnutrition, anemia, and even reduce the weight gradually.
(4), upper gastrointestinal bleeding: This may occur with the prolapse of the erosion or ulceration of the mucosa. It is reported that about 20% of the gastric mucosa prolapse patients have upper gastrointestinal bleeding. Before patients with bleeding often have nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. If small amount of bleeding, a major disease is yellow, but the droppings of the latent positive blood test Changcheng; if large amount of bleeding, high speed, may appear hematemesis and melena.
(5), pyloric obstruction: only a small number of patients have the symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse. Before the onset, the patient often fullness, upper abdominal pain, accompanied by repeated nausea, vomiting, the patient in the twist or turn over when its stomach will feel a "plump, cushions Yin" and acoustic shock. This is because the secluded entrance blocked by prolapse of the gastric mucosa, gastric juice, and Su Shi Lu are the reasons.
(6) signs: mucosal prolapse in patients with general non-specific signs. Only strict prolapse patients, sometimes in the pyloric part came to a soft mass. In addition, some patients lying to the right side, it will exacerbate abdominal pain, while lying to the left, then the pain can reduce or disappear. Gastric prolapse can be made X-ray diagnostics, endoscopy meaningless. The disease mainly medical treatment, the use of sedatives, such as atropine and cholinergic receptor blocker 654-2. Patients should Shaochiduocan left supine ease symptoms.
However, once there pyloric obstruction and bleeding, it is necessary to consider surgery.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Understanding of the causes of high blood lipids Called diseases of modern
The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and
Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than
Primary liver cancer is a malignant tumor occurred in the liver. China's annual
(A) the principal is to increase the body resistance training can change the
The majority of patients are most concerned about the treatment of chronic
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- New Study Of Prescription
- Young people how to prevent tuberculosis?
- The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and sizes
- Primary liver cancer
- Gastric cancer is a common malignant tumor of digestive tract
- Pulmonary abscess
- Unexplained leukemia is a malignant disease
- Diagnostic criteria for fungal vaginitis
- Wild Garlic Plants May Treating High Blood Pressure
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- egg increases the risk of developing diabetes
- Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep
- Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract
- Spinal Arthritis