The clinical manifestations of acute glomerulonephritis
1, clinical manifestations
Acute nephritis more common in children, more men than women. The typical symptoms of streptococcal infection is generally 1 to 3 weeks (an average of 10 days or so) onset. The incubation period is equivalent to the initial pathogenic antigen produced after immunization induce immune complex time required for respiratory tract infection the incubation period shorter than the skin infections. The disease begins abruptly, with varying severity.
Zheng Jian edema, hematuria, hypertension, and body fatigue, do not think of eating, back pain, dizziness and so on. Edema appearance rate of about 80% ~ 90%, while only early morning light eyelid edema, in severe cases can affect the body. There was about 40% of the hematuria, urinary Secheng washing meat, water samples, in general no obvious urinary symptoms, gross hematuria for 1 to 2 weeks is transferred to the microscopic hematuria. Blood pressure found in 80% of the cases, generally mild or moderate blood pressure. Some cases may occur in the acute phase of acute congestive heart failure, hypertensive encephalopathy, acute renal failure and other serious complications. The clinical manifestations of atypical cases can no edema, hypertension and gross hematuria. Across streptococcal infection only in the urine microscopic hematuria discovered on routine examination, light by sub-acute only in the C3 urine and blood abnormalities. Typical was the performance of acute nephritic syndrome.
2, laboratory and other tests
1, urine examination: routine urine shows red blood cells, mostly deformed red blood cells; proteinuria, 75% of patients in sufficient quantities is less than 24h urinary protein 3.0g; common renal tubular epithelial cells, white blood cells, transparent and granular cast, in addition to visible red tube, showing glomerular bleeding exudative inflammation is an important characteristic of acute nephritis.
3, renal function and blood biochemical tests: acute phase of glomerular filtration rate has dropped, the clinical manifestations of a transient azotemia. Potassium, chlorine may be slightly elevated, serum sodium decreased slightly, a slight drop in plasma proteins.
4, fibrin degradation products (FDP) measured: blood, urine FDP measurement can be positive.
5, immunological examination:
(1) Anti-streptolysin O antibody (ASO): The positive rate of 50% ~ 80%. Streptococcal infection usually 2 ~ 3 weeks after the emergence of 3 ~ 5 weeks titer reached its peak, the latter gradually decreased.
(2) Anti-deoxyribonuclease B (anti-DNAse B) and anti-hyaluronidase (anti-HASe): from the abscess caused by acute nephritis patients have a higher positive rate, there are more than two-fold higher titers When prompted with streptococcal infection in the near future.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- Clinical manifestations of liver cirrhosis
Best of tcmwell.com
1 , Candida infection is the most common symptom is vaginal discharge , itching
The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and
(A) the principal is to increase the body resistance training can change the
The majority of patients are most concerned about the treatment of chronic
Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than
The internal causes more emotional changes, poor diet Related Information The
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- egg increases the risk of developing diabetes
- Spinal Arthritis
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- Urinary stone disease is a general term urinary tract lithiasis
- Young people how to prevent tuberculosis?
- The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and sizes
- Gastric cancer is a common malignant tumor of digestive tract
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
- Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than those of spontaneous ab
- Diarrhea Due To Yang Deficiency Of The Spleen And Kidney
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- Diagnostic criteria for fungal vaginitis
- Snoring during pregnancy, may mean that diabetes
- Abnormal semen disease
- Appendicitis in children the disease the reasons