The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
Color inspection is similar to inspection in TCM, but not so extensive. In Tibetan medicine, it just includes the condition of the color(s), but not spirit, qi and the essence as in TCM.
However, Tibetan color inspection is also one that has ethnic uniqueness. For instance, the color of food is related to the quality of food, including its toxicity. Meat, for instance, when swollen, should be suspected of poisonous content. A small portion should be exposed to a flame, and, if it gives off a purplish blue color, then it is poisonous.
Tibetan medicine asserts that, when a person is thin with little fat, the skin color will be greenish; when a person has blood deficiency, the complexion will be grayish with lack of luster; when a person suffers from jaundice, the cornea,skin and urine are yellow, and even the sweat and tears are yellowish. The degree of jaundice is proportionate to the severity of the disorder.
In the patient's body, color inspection is also important and extensive, including skin, mucous membrane, tongue, gum, the cornea, and the color of the sweat, tears,urine and stool. Urine color is particularly significant. This will be dealt with in its own specific section below.
Therefore, it can be judged from the changes of the above colors what's wrong in the body, the severity of the illness, and the condition of the disease.There are individual variations in these colors to a certain extent, and especially, variations occur between different races. A rlung type body, for instance, can have a darker complexion, a mkhris pa type body can have a yellowish complexion, and a badkan type body has a paler complexion. These are normal variations.
Tibetan medicine claims that, under normal condition, the human body maintains a normal color, such as red blood, yellow urine, and yellow-brownish stool, which is related to color-changeable mkhris pa and painting mkhris pa. The former renders the essence absorbed to form red color in the blood, renders the bile a greenish brown color, and the muscle red; the latter also renders the skin free and lustrous.
To inspect the patient's mouth, including the mucous membrane, tongue,gums, teeth, throat, is also important. When rashes or vesicles are found in themucous membrane, it may indicate measles or other diseases with rashes. A dry or cracking mucous membrane may be due to feverish diseases.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- How do I care after appendectomy
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Main symptoms and signs chronic diarrhea without recovery, or dawn diarrhea,
Exogenous cough in acute upper respiratory tract infection, acute bronchitis
Non-specific symptoms of chronic gastritis, little signs, X-ray examination
(A) the principal is to increase the body resistance training can change the
Primary liver cancer is a malignant tumor occurred in the liver. China's annual
Chronic nephritis is referred to as chronic glomerulonephritis, is a common and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Classification and characteristics of diseases of the Interi
- Pulmonary abscess
- chronic gastritis The diagnosis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Abnormal semen disease
- chronic gastritis of Clinical manifestations
- The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and sizes
- Primary liver cancer
- Traditional Chinese Medicine coughing Research
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract
- Diarrhea Due To Yang Deficiency Of The Spleen And Kidney
- Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep
- egg increases the risk of developing diabetes