Slow renal failure sex life
Chronic renal failure is a serious health hazard of disease, but damage to various body systems. Regardless of the treatment period or after the treatment has a significant effect on sexual life.
Decreased sexual function caused by chronic renal failure, decreased sexual functioning of the relevant factors are: ① physiological disorders: chronic renal failure patients often have anemia, hypertension, elevated creatinine and urea-induced nausea and vomiting, poor myocardial function, These factors can cause sexual dysfunction. ② hormone metabolic disorders: Female severe renal insufficiency, often show a lack of symptoms of estrogen, such as amenorrhea, month after less infertility, breast atrophy, atrophic vaginitis, vaginal lubrication is reduced and so on; male patients serum testosterone levels were significantly down, only the equivalent of a normal 1 / 2. Some patients had hypothyroidism, showing low sexual desire and impotence. ③ neural factors: the impact of toxic substances due to uremia, causing nervous system degeneration and dysfunction, nerve conduction velocity slowing, neuromodulator dysfunction. Changes in the nervous system spread to the pelvic autonomic nerves, so there are sexual dysfunction. ④ associated with disease and drug factors: chronic renal failure caused some of the disease, its effects on sexual function and kidney damage in itself has nothing to do, such as diabetes, high blood pressure. However, with the treatment of disease, and some can affect sexual function, blood pressure drugs and sometimes 3 ~ 4 kinds of useful, often inhibit sexual desire, leading to impotence. ⑤ psychological factors: uremia is a serious life-threatening disease, the patient due to depression, depression, anxiety, fear, and the heavy financial burden, leading to loss of libido and sexual dysfunction; ⑥ impact of traditional values: "Lord of kidney , "" sex life will affect the kidney "in people's lives has become a concept, so some of the patients self-ban sex life.
Barriers to sexual life in patients with chronic renal insufficiency, renal insufficiency regardless of period, period of dialysis or kidney transplantation, the quality of their sex lives are not satisfactory. Compared with the pre-illness, 90% of male patients and 80% of female patients have occurred in libido; 80% of male patients after the penis can not erect or erect state can not maintain an erection. Male patients significantly decreased ability to control ejaculation, ejaculation time in advance, to feelings of poor self-orgasm. Female patients about 3 / 4 hard to arouse sexual excitement, most female patients have the secondary orgasmic disorder, manifested in the frequency of sexual climax or intensity decreased significantly, or even completely disappear.
Uremic patients with hemodialysis is a treatment, can be partially corrected with uremia, and extend the lives of patients, but not to improve their sexual function. After a successful renal transplantation, women's sexual satisfaction has increased, some of them easy to reach orgasm. But the male patient's sexual life is not optimistic, there is still the vast majority of impotence, erection will not be strong, difficult to maintain an erection and control ejaculation difficulties. Therefore, in patients with chronic renal insufficiency sexual life problems, mainly to provide advisory services, counseling patients, and enhance the confidence of their lives, to patients with spiritual comfort and encouragement.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Exogenous cough in acute upper respiratory tract infection, acute bronchitis
Chinese medicine has long been awareness of the disease, in the "Huang Di Nei
The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and
Chronic nephritis is referred to as chronic glomerulonephritis, is a common and
Gastric cancer is a common digestive tract cancer, occurred in middle-aged and
Where women of child-bearing age, married couples living together for more than
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Primary liver cancer
- Modern Chinese medicine treatment for infertility
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- chronic gastritis of Clinical manifestations
- Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing
- Diagnostic criteria for fungal vaginitis
- Spinal Arthritis
- Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
- American Ginseng Reduces Blood Sugar
- Classification and characteristics of diseases of the Interi
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- Pulmonary abscess
- The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine