Prevention of pancreatic cancer, please quit smoking
Friday, Apr 02,2010, 3:07:18 PM Click:
If pancreatic cancer can be detected early by surgical removal of tumors can be cured. Unfortunately, only 15% -20% of pancreatic cancer patients can be found at this stage and get cured of opportunity. More Unfortunately, recurrence after resection of pancreatic cancer often.
In the progression of the disease to get out of hand before the pancreatic cancer patients usually do not feel the slightest discomfort. This is the location of the pancreas, which is shaped like a long strip, "hidden" behind the stomach, belly deep, general medical checkup to the cancer can not be the "clues." Pancreatic cancer is often early in the disease, metastasis, involving the adjacent organs, including liver, gall bladder and intestine.
Smoking is the most important risk factor for pancreatic cancer, research shows that smoking among the highest index of the risk of pancreatic cancer than 3-6 times higher than among non-smokers. In addition, obesity and excessive intake of sweets, high fat diet of the population has greatly increased the likelihood of suffering from pancreatic cancer.
In addition to surgery and radiotherapy, chemotherapy, biological therapy in recent years, gene therapy has also been explored, but more than a decade there has been no breakthrough drugs. As a new cancer treatment, research and development of molecular targeted therapy progressed rapidly, targeted therapy to improve survival in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer and survival time have heard good news.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- How do I care after appendectomy
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
(A) the principal is to increase the body resistance training can change the
The study, entitled ACE Inhibitor Activity of Nutritive Plants in Kwa-Zulu
Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than
Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing,
Chronic nephritis is referred to as chronic glomerulonephritis, is a common and
Unexplained leukemia is a malignant disease of the blood system. Characterized
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than those of spontaneous ab
- Modern Chinese medicine treatment for infertility
- Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing
- Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep
- chronic gastritis The diagnosis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
- New Study Of Prescription
- Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract
- The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
- Classification and characteristics of diseases of the Interi
- The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and sizes
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- Pulmonary abscess
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease