How do I care after appendectomy
1, depending on anesthesia, select the appropriate supine, such as spinal anesthesia patients should go to pillow Horizontal 6 ~ 12 hours to prevent cerebrospinal fluid leakage caused by headaches. Continuous epidural anesthesia can be a low pillow Horizontal.
2, observe vital signs, every hour measurement of blood pressure, pulse time, continuous measurement three times, until smooth. Such as blood pressure, pulse up or down, then consider a bleeding wound to be observed in time to take the necessary measures.
3, simple appendicitis removed after 12 hours, or gangrenous or perforated appendicitis resection, as equipped with drainage pipes, to be stable blood pressure and should be replaced after the semi-supine posture Banwo or low in order to facilitate drainage and prevent inflammation exudative fluid into the abdominal cavity.
4, diet: surgery the day of fasting, after the first day of liquid, the next day into the soft food, under normal circumstances, the first 3 to 4 days into the S & P food.
5, after 3 to 5 days to disable strong laxative and irritating strong soapy water enema, so as not to increase the peristalsis, leaving off the appendix stump ligature or suture wound dehiscence, postoperative constipation can be taken orally as a laxative .
6, after 24 hours to get up and activities to promote peristalsis recovery, to prevent the adhesion occurs at the same time can improve blood circulation, accelerate wound healing.
7, after elderly patients to keep warm, often shoot back to help cough, to prevent hypostatic pneumonia.
Postoperative complications and nursing
An incision infection, usually caused by surgical operation, pollution, gangrene, or perforated appendicitis particularly prone. 3 to 5 days after the body temperature continues to rise or fall after the rise again, the patient felt wound pain, skin redness and swelling around the incision tenderness, then prompted a wound infection.
2, abdominal hemorrhage due to appendicular appendicular artery bleeding were mesangial ligature off, the patient performance of pale, with abdominal pain, abdominal distention, rapid pulse, cold sweats, there is decreased blood pressure, shock and other symptoms, must be immediately lie horizontally, sedation, oxygen inhalation, intravenous infusion, while blood for blood grouping and cross matching of blood in preparation for surgery to stop bleeding.
3, abdominal residual abscess patient's postoperative continuous high fever, feeling of abdominal pain, abdominal distention, with tenesmus flu, and then symptoms of poisoning. Should pay attention to half-supine postural drainage, so that secretions or pus into the pelvic cavity to reduce poisoning, while enhancing antibiotics. Was suggested to do no better drainage surgery.
4, fecal fistula ligation of appendiceal stump off-line when the accidental injury or surgery such as bowel, can lead to fecal fistula. Fecal fistula is usually colonic fistula formation around the infected usually confined to the cecum, without the threat of diffuse peritonitis, body temperature is not high, nutrient deficiency is not serious and after antibiotic treatment is applied mostly to self-healing.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- Clinical manifestations of liver cirrhosis
Best of tcmwell.com
Gastric cancer is a common digestive tract cancer, occurred in middle-aged and
Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing,
Non-specific symptoms of chronic gastritis, little signs, X-ray examination
1 , Candida infection is the most common symptom is vaginal discharge , itching
Unexplained leukemia is a malignant disease of the blood system. Characterized
Chronic nephritis is referred to as chronic glomerulonephritis, is a common and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Urinary stone disease is a general term urinary tract lithiasis
- Snoring during pregnancy, may mean that diabetes
- Abnormal semen disease
- Appendicitis in children the disease the reasons
- Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than those of spontaneous ab
- egg increases the risk of developing diabetes
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- Chamomile Tea May Help Prevent of Diabetes
- Diagnostic criteria for fungal vaginitis
- Understanding of the causes of hyperlipidemia
- chronic gastritis of Clinical manifestations
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- Young people how to prevent tuberculosis?