Early symptoms of malignant lymphoma
Lymphoma symptoms are swollen lymph nodes physically touched early without pain nor itch, so often ignored by people. Approximately 60% of lymphoma, first discovered enlarged lymph nodes in the neck, starting with just a swell, then slowly increase in the number, and the more swollen. Lymphoma can occur in systemic lymphoid tissues, such as the chin, jaw, former neck, collarbone, the armpit, groin, mediastinum or abdominal arteries adjacent to, and sometimes cause compression symptoms occur in internal organs; if it occurs in the stomach, small intestine or the large intestine may have abdominal distension, abdominal pain, abdominal mass, vomiting, blood in the stool and other gastrointestinal symptoms; if lymphoma bone marrow involvement, it may produce pale, fever, abnormal bleeding and other symptoms, and sometimes an exception can be seen in peripheral blood lymphocytes appear .
The reasons for the current incidence of lymphoma is not very clear, which may be caused by many factors interact with the body. However, some types of lymphoma may be related to bacterial and viral infection. Therefore, we should develop good habits, regular physical examination, early detection of disease, early treatment. Clinical manifestations of lymphoma no special symptoms, but if there is no reason for the long-term fever, night sweats, weight loss, or sudden painless swelling of lymph nodes, they should as soon as possible to the hospital.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Traditional Chinese medical science is an important part of Chinese culture.
Primary liver cancer is a malignant tumor occurred in the liver. China's annual
Chinese medicine has long been awareness of the disease, in the "Huang Di Nei
Where women of child-bearing age, married couples living together for more than
Abnormal semen disease, refers to semen sperm count, viability, vitality,
Understanding of the causes of high blood lipids Called diseases of modern
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Snoring during pregnancy, may mean that diabetes
- Diagnostic criteria for fungal vaginitis
- Pulmonary abscess
- Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing
- Modern Chinese medicine treatment for infertility
- chronic gastritis of Clinical manifestations
- American Ginseng Reduces Blood Sugar
- The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
- Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract
- Appendicitis in children the disease the reasons
- Chamomile Tea May Help Prevent of Diabetes
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- Classification and characteristics of diseases of the Interi
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis