Early symptoms of malignant lymphoma
Lymphoma symptoms are swollen lymph nodes physically touched early without pain nor itch, so often ignored by people. Approximately 60% of lymphoma, first discovered enlarged lymph nodes in the neck, starting with just a swell, then slowly increase in the number, and the more swollen. Lymphoma can occur in systemic lymphoid tissues, such as the chin, jaw, former neck, collarbone, the armpit, groin, mediastinum or abdominal arteries adjacent to, and sometimes cause compression symptoms occur in internal organs; if it occurs in the stomach, small intestine or the large intestine may have abdominal distension, abdominal pain, abdominal mass, vomiting, blood in the stool and other gastrointestinal symptoms; if lymphoma bone marrow involvement, it may produce pale, fever, abnormal bleeding and other symptoms, and sometimes an exception can be seen in peripheral blood lymphocytes appear .
The reasons for the current incidence of lymphoma is not very clear, which may be caused by many factors interact with the body. However, some types of lymphoma may be related to bacterial and viral infection. Therefore, we should develop good habits, regular physical examination, early detection of disease, early treatment. Clinical manifestations of lymphoma no special symptoms, but if there is no reason for the long-term fever, night sweats, weight loss, or sudden painless swelling of lymph nodes, they should as soon as possible to the hospital.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
The majority of patients are most concerned about the treatment of chronic
The slow progress of the disease is often recurrent, a good, middle-aged
Chinese medicine has long been awareness of the disease, in the "Huang Di Nei
Unexplained leukemia is a malignant disease of the blood system. Characterized
Where women of child-bearing age, married couples living together for more than
Chronic nephritis is referred to as chronic glomerulonephritis, is a common and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
- Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep
- Abnormal semen disease
- Understanding of the causes of hyperlipidemia
- Spinal Arthritis
- Young people how to prevent tuberculosis?
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- Traditional Chinese Medicine coughing Research
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- chronic gastritis The diagnosis
- The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
- New Study Of Prescription
- egg increases the risk of developing diabetes
- chronic gastritis of Clinical manifestations