Drink plenty of water before going to bed to prevent cerebral thrombosis
Cerebral thrombosis is a common disease of older persons, it occurs not only with high blood pressure, the extent of atherosclerosis, but also with the elderly is closely related to increased blood viscosity. Studies have shown that bedtime glass of water, to some extent prevent cerebral thrombosis.
The incidence of cerebral thrombosis more time to spend during the period in the early morning to the morning, indicating increased blood viscosity with a certain relationship between the occurrence of cerebral thrombosis. Person's blood viscosity in the day constantly changing and has its own definite laws: In the 4 o'clock to 8 o'clock blood viscosity and the highest, and then gradually decreased until midnight to reach the lowest point in the future and then gradually recovered to Good morning once again reached its peak.
Drink a glass of water before bed can prevent cerebral thrombosis
Therefore, it is late at night before going to sleep, especially the elderly, drinking about 200 milliliters of water, so the next morning the body's blood viscosity not only increased, but declined. The medical profession is also general agreement that the evening drinking water can actually reduce blood viscosity, maintaining blood flow to prevent thrombosis.
Of course, the cerebral thrombosis occur for many reasons, increased blood viscosity is only one of many factors, but at least is certain, to develop the habit of drinking water right before bed to prevent the occurrence of cerebral thrombosis will play a certain role.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than
Exogenous cough in acute upper respiratory tract infection, acute bronchitis
The internal causes more emotional changes, poor diet Related Information The
Traditional Chinese medical science is an important part of Chinese culture.
Gastric cancer is a common digestive tract cancer, occurred in middle-aged and
Non-specific symptoms of chronic gastritis, little signs, X-ray examination
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- Understanding of the causes of hyperlipidemia
- Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep
- Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than those of spontaneous ab
- Abnormal semen disease
- The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and sizes
- Wild Garlic Plants May Treating High Blood Pressure
- Spinal Arthritis
- Diagnostic criteria for fungal vaginitis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
- Urinary stone disease is a general term urinary tract lithiasis
- Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract
- Diarrhea Due To Yang Deficiency Of The Spleen And Kidney
- The prevention of chronic gastritis