Clinical manifestations of renal failure?
1, the starting period of this period patients often suffer some of the known causes of ATN, such as hypotension, ischemia, sepsis and renal toxins. Yet no obvious renal parenchymal damage. At this stage of acute renal failure is preventable. However, with the apparent renal tubular epithelial injury, GFR a sudden drop in the clinical manifestations of acute renal failure syndrome became apparent, then enter the maintenance phase.
2, maintaining a view also known as oliguria period. Typical for 7-14 days, but can also be as short as a few days, for as long as 4-6 weeks. Glomerular rate remained low. Many patients, there may be oliguria (<40Oml / d). However, some patients can not oliguria, urine output in 400ml / d above, known as non-oliguric acute renal failure, its most mild disease, the prognosis is good. However, regardless of whether the reduction in urine output, with renal dysfunction, the clinical manifestations may appear a series of uremia.
Infection is acute renal failure, another common and serious complications. In patients with acute renal failure at the same time or in the disease process of development can also combine multiple organ failure, the patient mortality rate as high as 70%.
3, recovery of renal tubular cell regeneration, repair, restore tubular integrity. Glomerular filtration rate gradually returns to normal or near normal range. Oliguria began to appear in patients with diuretic, urine can have the performance of daily urine output of up to 3000-5000ml, or more. Usually last 1-3 weeks, and then again back to normal. And glomerular filtration rate, glomerular epithelial cell function (solute and water reabsorption) relative delay in the recovery, and often take a few months after the resumption. A small number of patients could eventually be left by varying degrees of renal structural and functional defects.
Renal failure diet Note:
When renal dysfunction, the toxins can not be excreted in urine will accumulate in the blood causing symptoms of poisoning (ie, uremia), the body can lead to an excessive number of hydrogen, sodium and potassium ions.
Control diet, for patients with chronic renal failure is a basic treatment modalities can reduce the production of toxins in urine, the body will help maintain a minimum nutritional requirements and electrolyte balance, but this plan is to have the patients themselves and their families, efforts to overcome a challenge, because often need to give up some to meet their fill of food.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Primary liver cancer is a malignant tumor occurred in the liver. China's annual
Chronic nephritis is referred to as chronic glomerulonephritis, is a common and
Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than
Abnormal semen disease, refers to semen sperm count, viability, vitality,
1 , Candida infection is the most common symptom is vaginal discharge , itching
Swelling Stiffness of the joint between the pelvic bones (the ilium) and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Wild Garlic Plants May Treating High Blood Pressure
- Classification and characteristics of diseases of the Interi
- How to prevent childhood appendicitis?
- Snoring during pregnancy, may mean that diabetes
- Appendicitis in children the disease the reasons
- Gastric cancer is a common malignant tumor of digestive tract
- Spinal Arthritis
- The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and sizes
- Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract
- Primary liver cancer
- Chamomile Tea May Help Prevent of Diabetes
- Young people how to prevent tuberculosis?
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine coughing Research
- Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than those of spontaneous ab