Anemia bone marrow disease
The disease is malignant solid tumor metastasis to bone marrow, so that the normal bone marrow hematopoiesis was inhibited hematopoietic function disturbance caused by anemia. Characterized in addition to anemia, the peripheral blood appear naive and immature red blood cells granulocytes. Common cause of this disease are: prostate cancer, breast cancer, stomach cancer, lung cancer and neuroblastoma and other diseases.
[Symptoms of physical disease]
1. Signs and symptoms depend on the primary disease.
2. Anemia, neutropenia and thrombocytopenia.
3. Lymph nodes, hepatosplenomegaly.
4. Pathologic fractures.
[Diagnosis is based on]
1. Most of the positive cell anemia may be associated with white blood cells and thrombocytopenia.
2. Blood smear shows red blood cells significantly increased sizes and shaped red blood cells. Blood film shows immature granulocytes and immature red blood cells.
3. Marrow smear and biopsy can be found in the performance of primary disease. Cancer metastasis can occur in the credits to find cancer cells in clusters.
4.X line bone radiography, radionuclide bone scan showed tumor metastasis source of the disease.
1. Control the primary disease.
2. Severe anemia RBC.
3. Support therapy.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- Clinical manifestations of liver cirrhosis
Best of tcmwell.com
The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and
Swelling Stiffness of the joint between the pelvic bones (the ilium) and
Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing,
Exogenous cough in acute upper respiratory tract infection, acute bronchitis
Traditional Chinese medical science is an important part of Chinese culture.
The internal causes more emotional changes, poor diet Related Information The
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Urinary stone disease is a general term urinary tract lithiasis
- The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
- Young people how to prevent tuberculosis?
- Primary liver cancer
- Wild Garlic Plants May Treating High Blood Pressure
- How to prevent childhood appendicitis?
- American Ginseng Reduces Blood Sugar
- Traditional Chinese Medicine coughing Research
- Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract
- chronic gastritis The diagnosis
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than those of spontaneous ab
- Appendicitis in children the disease the reasons
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing