The disease is malignant solid tumor metastasis to bone marrow, so that the normal bone marrow hematopoiesis was inhibited hematopoietic function disturbance caused by anemia. Characterized in addition to anemia, the peripheral blood appear naive and immature red blood cells granulocytes. Common cause of this disease are: prostate cancer, breast cancer, stomach cancer, lung cancer and neuroblastoma and other diseases.
[Symptoms of physical disease]
1. Signs and symptoms depend on the primary disease.
2. Anemia, neutropenia and thrombocytopenia.
3. Lymph nodes, hepatosplenomegaly.
4. Pathologic fractures.
[Diagnosis is based on]
1. Most of the positive cell anemia may be associated with white blood cells and thrombocytopenia.
2. Blood smear shows red blood cells significantly increased sizes and shaped red blood cells. Blood film shows immature granulocytes and immature red blood cells.
3. Marrow smear and biopsy can be found in the performance of primary disease. Cancer metastasis can occur in the credits to find cancer cells in clusters.
4.X line bone radiography, radionuclide bone scan showed tumor metastasis source of the disease.
1. Control the primary disease.
2. Severe anemia RBC.
3. Support therapy.