According to newly diagnosed examination (history taking, physical examination, gynecological examination) and laboratory tests, some patients can find the cause, but many patients still need to do a special inspection in order to further identify the cause of the disease.
(1) The four basic gynecological examination: basal body temperature refers to the determination of vaginal cytology, cervical mucus examination and endometrial biopsy. These four basic examination method is simple and can be carried out in the clinic, through the examination can be a preliminary understanding of ovarian function and reproductive organs and tissues of ovarian endocrine response.
(2) tubal patency testing: including ventilation test, pass liquid test and hysterosalpingography. Normally be scheduled menstrual clean carried out after 3 to 8 days.
(3) sexual intercourse after the test: This test arranged basal body temperature ovulation period or increased by 1 to 2 days before the conduct.
(4) B-mode ultrasound examination: examination of the uterus and accessories development and morphology of location, whether the lesions such as endometriosis, ovarian and fallopian tube cancer, uterine fibroids and so on.
(5) Laparoscopy: In the laparoscopic inspection of the same time, the treatment can be carried out under direct vision. Therefore, diagnostic laparoscopy is an important measure of infertility. Can be more directly whether the observed intra-abdominal adhesions and the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes had developed.
(6) Hysteroscopy: You can directly observe cervical tubes, uterine cavity and bilateral tubal morphology, and can examine living tissue under direct vision.
(7) Immune test: Immune infertility may be suspected of anti-sperm antibodies in the blood and cervical mucus anti-sperm antibodies inspection.
(8) endocrine determination of sex chromatin, chromosome, and other laboratory tests: follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), prolactin (PRL) and estradiol (E 2) in ovulation and ovulation pre-measured fasting blood sampling, blood progesterone (P) should be the basis of body temperature in the middle of high-temperature phase detection. Suspected genetic abnormalities, either spouse should do buccal mucosa and blood chromosome chromatin.