(1) In addition to medical check-up system check, we must also do so the reproductive system checks. In addition to general visual examination, palpation, they also do so within a vaginal speculum examination and consultation (double or triple co-consultation clinic), a preliminary understanding of the vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries and pelvic or less, such as the size of the uterus , the location is normal, uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries for lumps, tenderness, uterine pain, whether flattering, and accessories for the activities and so on.
(2) to speculate whether the ovulation and prediction of ovulation: basal body temperature can be measured, and cervical mucus examination or hormones measured in order to judge.
(3), endometrial examination: if necessary, through the understanding of endometrial biopsy functional status, but also by the entry examination is to understand whether ovulation or luteal function in a reliable method, but also to understand the size of the uterine cavity to exclude intrauterine lesions, such as tuberculosis, uterine fibroids and so on.
(4) The endocrine function test: If at different times in the menstrual cycle do serum estrogen and progesterone levels measured in order to understand the situation of ovarian function; determination of basal metabolic rate in order to understand thyroid function; for adrenal function testing and determination of serum prolactin and so on.
(5), tubal patency examination: including tubal ventilation or pass fluid examination, and hysterosalpingography, mainly aimed at understanding whether or not tubal patency, as well as development of the uterus is normal fallopian tubes, with or without malformations. Owed to those of tubal patency (such as mild adhesions) both therapeutic effects.
(6), immunological tests: To understand whether anti-sperm antibodies exist, in addition to determination of anti-sperm antibodies, it can also be put on trial through sexual intercourse, in vitro sperm penetration test, etc. to understand the indirect.
(7) brain Department (sella Division) X-ray examination: To understand whether there are pituitary tumors or other lesions.
(8) chromosome: Some of infertility and the body of anti-sperm antibodies, and therefore are sometimes needed to carry out the immunological tests。