Female infertility caused by uterine factors are: (1) uterine hypoplasia, that is, the size of the uterus is smaller than normal, serious type is called infantile uterus; (2), uterine fibroids, the disease of infertility was 30% ~ 40%, far higher than the incidence of infertility in the general population. Uterine fibroids affect the fertility of the degree of fibroid location, size, number-related; (3), endometritis, where the pathogen can cause infection in humans may be caused by endometritis. In particular attention is caused by TB bacilli, and about 80% of infertility arise. In recent years, sexually transmitted diseases, endometritis caused by increased significantly and become an infertility factor can not be ignored; (4) the womb other diseases, such as the congenital absence of uterus, uterine malformations, uterine atrophy, endometrial different Bit syndrome, endometrial polyps, intrauterine adhesions, endometrial dysfunction (including hyperplasia and atrophy), and so may lead to infertility.
Uterine malformation: uterus malformation would not affect fertility, depending on the type and degree of deformity may be. Most of these patients no obvious symptoms, but affect the implantation of a fertilized egg a common cause of infertility. Even if the pregnancy due to uterine cavity can not be expanding, and prone to miscarriage, premature birth. Uterine dysplasia: also known as infantile-type uterus, the structure and shape of the uterus is normal, but smaller, the cervix is relatively long, and can be accompanied by dysmenorrhea, menstrual scarce, or even primary or secondary amenorrhea.
Endometritis: endometrial hyperemia, edema, inflammatory exudate, interstitial large number of plasma cells and lymphocytes, these changes can affect the operation of the sperm and the implantation and development Yunluan. Of course, inflammation of endometrial implantation Yunluan can not provide adequate nutrition, but also has anti-inflammatory exudation effect of sperm, resulting in infertility.
1. Grows in the uterine cavity submucosal fibroids, intrauterine foreign body like a fertilized egg implantation of mechanical obstacles. If the surface of ischemic necrosis of fibroids, the patient repeated irregular vaginal bleeding, resulting in endometritis, inflammation also affect the formation of a new factor infertility.
2. Grows in the cervical part of the fibroids, because of oppression cervical tube, impede or alter the sperm is running neck position, so I deviated from the neck posterior fornix of the semen pool, is not conducive to sperm up.
3. Growth in the broad ligament and uterine fibroids angle, long to a certain size can be oppression, twisted fallopian tubes, Operation and prevent fertilized eggs egg pick up the umbrella function of the Department of causing infertility.
4. Enable a larger intramural fibroids uterine cavity distortion is not conducive to sperm up and affect a fertilized egg implantation and fetal development.
5. Uterine fibroids often simultaneous changes in endometrial hyperplasia, endometriosis, annex inflammation, these complications are also an important reason for infertility.
Uterine cavity adhesions: normal uterine cavity close to the anterior and posterior wall, but intimal integrity, and less prone to adhesion, even in the menstruating endometrium function layer exfoliation, basal layer is intact, but also adhesion does not occur. Trauma (scratching, smoking Palace) and secondary infections are the main cause of this syndrome. Of course, plastic surgery is also a cause of uterine cavity. Adhesion sites occurred in the uterine cavity 56%, 24% affect the uterine cavity and cervical canal, 20% in the uterine isthmus. Intrauterine adhesions to uterine tubal openings deformation or obstruction Erzhi infertility, uterine endometrial distortion and lack of blood supply, leading to miscarriage or premature delivery.
Abnormal position of the uterus: normal uterine position was forward-bit, Gong body slightly forward, the cervix is down backwards. After sexual intercourse due to the accumulation of semen in the vagina posterior fornix Department, so down easily soaked in semen in the cervix, which will help the sperm swim upwards. However, if after the uterus was backward flexion, the cervix was upturned state, not easy to soak in the sperm and affect fertility. Of course, bent forward over the uterus, is not conducive to pregnancy.