Eucalyptus for healther gums
Eucalyptus is a family of more than 700 species of trees and shrubs are concentrated almost exclusively in Australia. She is perhaps best known as the favorite food of the koala, eucalyptus has many applications, including essential oil, which is a natural disinfectant, insect repellent, decongestant, and is popular in aromatherapy. The trees are growing in popularity as a viable source of wood because of its rapid growth.
Health gums Method Dilute Eucalyptus essential oil with water and a few drops on the gums, deep massage. Alternatively, 6 drops of oil with 1 cup water and mix as a mouthwash.
Why Works Eucalyptus is a natural antibacterial, so that kills bacteria, plaque and tartar. Is plaque and tartar, resulting in gingivitis. It also provides relief from physical pain, the tire can relieve symptoms.
Precautions Eucalyptus ingestion is not very toxic in high doses, C, and eucalyptus oil diluted. Be sure to see a dentist at the first sign of gingivitis, it can be a serious problem if not treated properly.
You may also be interested in:
Specific ways to improve fertility A reasonable weight Improve fertility
Symptoms: Chronic metritis cervical erosion is the most common disease process
against fungal infections cause permanent hair loss It is understood that fungi
Anxiety is a natural reaction that affects everyone. Activation events, like a
Activation of the spleen Activation of the spleen is a therapeutic method of
INTRODUCTION Cough and asthma are often in the cold of winter or spring. Some
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Anal fistula, cancer?
- Vulvar folliculitis
- How to prevent anal fistula
- nature of bone hyperplasia?
- Cervical spondylosis can lead to paralysis
- Anal fistula patients diet
- Causes of chronic lumbar muscle strain
- Scrotum eczema what causes it?
- The clinical manifestations of lumbar disc herniation
- How to prevent viral myocarditis
Best of tcmwell.com
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?