Syndrome Differentiation Common Disease:The Nasosinusitis
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or accompanied by dizziness, cold body and limbs, shortness of breath and weakness, light-col-ored tongue with thin fur as well as weak and slow pulse if there is asthenia-cold in pulmonary qi; or accompanied by lassitude of the limbs, sallow complexion, reduced appe-tite and abdominal distension, loose stool and clear urine, light-colored tongue with whitish fur and slow and rapid pulse.
Nasosinusitis, one of the commonly encountered diseases in the five sensory organs due to inflammation of the nasosinusal mucus, is either acute or chronic disease. Usually chronic nasosinusitis is more common. The clinical mani-festations are profuse nasal thick discharge, nasal obstruc-tion, headache or vertigo, and hyposmia. This disease pertains to the conception of "nasosinusitis" in TCM caused by accumulation of pathogenic factors in the nasal cavity due to failure of pulmonary qi to disperse resulting from exogenous pathogenic cold and heat attack; or by failure of qi and blood to nourish the nose due to asthenia of the spleen and lung.
Nasal discharge of thick snivel with yellow color and foul smell, anosmia, or accompanied by fever, cough, headache and rapid pulse if there is exuberant heat in the lung meridian; or accompanied by headache, bitter taste in the mouth, dry throat, dysphoria, susceptibility to rage, reddish tongue with yellow fur and taut and rapid pulse if there is stagnant heat in the gallbladder meridian; or accompanied by heaviness of the head and lassitude of the body, distension and oppression in the chest and epi-gastrium, anorexia, reddish tongue with yellow and greasy fur and soft pulse if there is damp-heat in the spleen meridian.
You may also be interested in:
Chinese description of the tree in disease. Conditions so that the patient's
TCM Diagnosis The human body is an organic whole, local pathological changes
The disease is clinically divided into the five syndromes of deficiency of qi
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or
Berberine, a bitter-tasting yellow chemical found in some roots and barks, has
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic, consumptive and recurrent autoimmune
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Fracture-Nursing Management
- Could Premature Babies Face Problems Later in Life?
- Diarrhea and fever patients should not eat eggs
- Gout can cause diarrhea?
- Aplastic Anemia Medical Management
- Acute and chronic lymphadenitis
- Tuberculosis of cervical lymph nodes
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hand Point
- Acupuncture Treatments Hemorrhoids
- Cold Vomiting Syndrome Symptoms are vomiting after overeating
Best of tcmwell.com
For topical treatment, a powder made by grinding residue of spirit, realgar,
In addition to the impact of diarrhea in infants in food absorption of
The most effective treatment for sleep apnea is a technique called nasal CPAP,
Dermatology experts say, for the second time and light burns, because the only
Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory disease of the colon of unknown causes
Dear women, if you sleep on a problem, for example, take a long time still
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Kunlun
- Herbal Therapies Can Help Boost Fertility
- Cervical Spondylopathy
- Digestive Problems: TCM Tells You
- Sleep Apnea Increases Risk Of Heart Attack Or Death By 30 Percent
- Gout is how one thing
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Jianjing
- Asthma and Chinese Medicine
- The Chinese herbs to regulate blood work
- TCM diagnostic methods
- Cause insomnia
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Neiguan
- Chinese Medicine Treatment Constipation Very Nice
- Acupuncture and Glaucoma
- activities of the toes to help digestion