Shaoyang syndrome refers to the syndrome due to pathogenic factors attacking the gallbladder. This syndrome is usually caused by internal invasion of pathogenic factors into the gallbladder when the taiyang disease is not relieved yet. The struggle between healthy qi and pathogenic factors in the external and internal causes shaoyang syndrome. Or it may be caused by direct invasion of pathogenic factors into shaoyang.
Clinical manifestations: Alternate chills and fever, chest and hypochondriac discomfort and fullness, no appetite, vexation and susceptibility to vomiting, bitter taste in the mouth and dry throat, dizziness and taut pulse.
Analysis of the symptoms: Alternate chills and fever is due to struggle between healthy qi and pathogenic factors in the external and internal in which predomination of healthy qi leads to fever and predomination of pathogenic factors results in cold; chest and hypochondriac discomfort and fullness is caused by stagnation of pathogenic factors in shaoyang meridian which circulates along the rib-sides; no appetite and vomiting are caused by gallbladder heat invading the stomach and preventing the stomach qi from normal descent; vexation is due to stagnation of heat; bitter taste in the mouth, dry throat and dizziness are caused by upward migration of gallbladder heat along the meridian;taut pulse is the sign of shaoyang disorder.
You may also be interested in:
Chinese description of the tree in disease. Conditions so that the patient's
TCM Diagnosis The human body is an organic whole, local pathological changes
The disease is clinically divided into the five syndromes of deficiency of qi
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or
Berberine, a bitter-tasting yellow chemical found in some roots and barks, has
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic, consumptive and recurrent autoimmune
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Fracture-Nursing Management
- Could Premature Babies Face Problems Later in Life?
- Diarrhea and fever patients should not eat eggs
- Gout can cause diarrhea?
- Aplastic Anemia Medical Management
- Acute and chronic lymphadenitis
- Tuberculosis of cervical lymph nodes
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hand Point
- Acupuncture Treatments Hemorrhoids
- Cold Vomiting Syndrome Symptoms are vomiting after overeating
Best of tcmwell.com
For the study, the researchers surveyed 7,900 students age 12 to 14 at five
The most effective treatment for sleep apnea is a technique called nasal CPAP,
Common clinical symptoms include retrosternal paroxysmal pain, which may
(1) psychological factors: living and working in a variety of untoward
Asthma often progresses very slowly to a serious condition or may develop to a
People who suffer from depression try and find ways to combat the feelings of
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Some Benefits of Chinese Green Tea
- Neck Pain Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese medicine treatment methods
- 16 kinds of Chinese medicine causes adverse reactions
- treatment for insomnia
- Chinese medicine How governance "allergic"
- Gout is how one thing
- Let woman gets sleeping sweeter the more ten tips
- Youth and health is that each of us wants to have
- Patients with rheumatoid arthritis diet should pay attention to what?
- Teens With Migraine At Greater Risk Of Suicide
- Vascular health of your life decisions
- Acupuncture Reduces Pain In head And Neck Cancer Patients
- History Of Migraines Associated With Increased Risk Of Retinopathy
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hegu