Shaoyang syndrome refers to the syndrome due to pathogenic factors attacking the gallbladder. This syndrome is usually caused by internal invasion of pathogenic factors into the gallbladder when the taiyang disease is not relieved yet. The struggle between healthy qi and pathogenic factors in the external and internal causes shaoyang syndrome. Or it may be caused by direct invasion of pathogenic factors into shaoyang.
Clinical manifestations: Alternate chills and fever, chest and hypochondriac discomfort and fullness, no appetite, vexation and susceptibility to vomiting, bitter taste in the mouth and dry throat, dizziness and taut pulse.
Analysis of the symptoms: Alternate chills and fever is due to struggle between healthy qi and pathogenic factors in the external and internal in which predomination of healthy qi leads to fever and predomination of pathogenic factors results in cold; chest and hypochondriac discomfort and fullness is caused by stagnation of pathogenic factors in shaoyang meridian which circulates along the rib-sides; no appetite and vomiting are caused by gallbladder heat invading the stomach and preventing the stomach qi from normal descent; vexation is due to stagnation of heat; bitter taste in the mouth, dry throat and dizziness are caused by upward migration of gallbladder heat along the meridian;taut pulse is the sign of shaoyang disorder.
You may also be interested in:
Diabetics prone to lethargy , mainly because of diabetic patients with
1 , upper abdominal pain : This is the most common symptoms of stomach cancer.
Chinese description of the tree in disease. Conditions so that the patient's
TCM Diagnosis The human body is an organic whole, local pathological changes
The disease is clinically divided into the five syndromes of deficiency of qi
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Fracture-Nursing Management
- Diarrhea and fever patients should not eat eggs
- Could Premature Babies Face Problems Later in Life?
- Gout can cause diarrhea?
- Aplastic Anemia Medical Management
- Acute and chronic lymphadenitis
- Tuberculosis of cervical lymph nodes
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hand Point
- Acupuncture Treatments Hemorrhoids
- Cold Vomiting Syndrome Symptoms are vomiting after overeating
Best of tcmwell.com
Syndrome of Injury of the Spleen Due to Food Stagnation It is manifested by
Insomnia: usually refers to patients or the quality of sleep time and are not
Chinese herbal medicine has been used to treat millions of people with
Hand, foot and mouth disease (Hand-foot-mouth disease, HFMD) is a kind of
BACK PAIN Back pain can have many causes including osteoarthritis; muscle,
Gout is the result of purine metabolic disorder caused by a disease, the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Combining TCM with Antipsychotics Beneficial for Schizophrenia
- Herbal Therapies Can Help Boost Fertility
- Diarrhea of infants and young children against
- Medlar magical effect reducing weight
- Syndrome Differentiation Common Disease:The Nasosinusitis
- Cures for Depression
- Vascular health of your life decisions
- Breast abnormalities
- Polyethylene Glycol to Chronic Constipation
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Neiguan
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Kunlun
- Asthma and Chinese Medicine
- What causes osteoarthritis?
- Asbestos lung cancer is a group