Why Children Sleep often Sweat?
In addition, children are easily to sweat if drinking milk and eating chocolate before sleep. In addition, the high temperature in the room and excessive warming are another reasons for sweating in sleep. All the above phenomenons belong to the symptoms of Physiological hyperhidrosis . Physiological hyperhidrosis are usually found in children between 3 to 7 years old .Usually it occurs in half an hour and stop in 2 hours time after the children falling asleep. Children perspire mainly on their forehead. The hyperhidrosis symptoms usually disappear with their increase of age.The so-called physiological hyperhidrosis refers to the kids body in well-developed and good health, sweating in sleep without any reasons. Parents usually take their subjective sensation to judge what is the best environment temperature for their baby .they cover their babies firmly with bed sheets in order to keep their warm. As the child brain system has not growth well , also in a period of growth and development, the body's metabolism is very strong and their body is overheating . So in order to regulate the normal temperature the kids need to evaporative the heat in the manner of sweating only .
Hyperhidrosis pathological symptoms includes :feeling weak at usual , sweating a lot at night,even making the pillow and bed sheet wet , usually accompanied by irritability, crying, weight loss and others. The common reason of causing the diseases is rickets. The symptoms of rackets is that children perspire obviously a lot on the head at the early night . As long as supplement vitaminD and calcium timely for the children,the disease of rackets will be well under control and the sweat will stop.
If the children often perspire a lot before dawn, simultaneously accompanied by the symptoms of pale, pulse weakness, it seems that they have suffered from lower blood sugar. At this case ,what we should do is to give the child some cakes or sugar soup and the symptoms can disappear soon.
You may also be interested in:
1.Sea sedge Sea sedge contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2. Besides, the
Animal games Purpose: develop memory Play: Mother gets the animal toys together
Providing nutrition for your newborn is crucial. The best source of that
Tests The American Academy of Family Physicians says there are many tests that
The quality of the function of human organs will be reflected in the face. The
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Why Children Sleep often Sweat?
- Long menstrual cycle, what are the reasons for
- Elderly should not eat something before going to sleep
- During pregnancy and Nutrition
- 7 kinds of "face" prompt disease struck
- Sleep deficiency are probably drooling
- start breastfeeding
- Whitening Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Regular physical work; Body-Building Exercises
- how to nourish hair
Best of tcmwell.com
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?