What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
man, especially in the 7 years ago, longer than the foreskin, covering the entire glans and urethra mouth. Later with puberty, penis size increases, the length of the growth will be back the foreskin back, so that the penis head and foreskin urethra exposed to the outside. If you reached adulthood, the foreskin stenosis, or foreskin and penis head is still adhesions, the foreskin can not be on the turn, exposing urethra, or penis head, in medicine called phimosis; if the foreskin can be turned while exposed glans, the foreskin a small mouth , Guy did not urethral mouth, and called the foreskin is too long.
Phimosis and redundant prepuce harm to human body
Either phimosis or redundant prepuce, have some harmful effects on the human body.
1) impede the development of the penis and affect the harmony of sexual life: penis, phimosis will affect the growth and development during puberty because of the penis head was tightly enclose the foreskin, not the outside world should be stimulated by the considerable development of the penis head restraints, resulted in the penis after sex organs mature first crown of the circumference significantly smaller impact sexual pleasure. Adults, due to redundant prepuce or phimosis, affecting the normal sex life. In particular, the foreskin is too small-caliber men, the foreskin on the turn can not be restored, the foreskin firmly stuck in the Coronal Department, into the incarcerated phimosis, suffering less. Serious, glans a result of poor blood flow and edema, or necrosis of glans penis can occur.
2) to enable the penis inflammation: the foreskin is rich in sebaceous glands within, can secrete large amounts of sebum. When phimosis or redundant prepuce, so that the foreskin can not be discharged within the sebaceous gland secretions, sebum and urine sediment in the synthesis of cheese-like Great Stink of "smegma." Smegma suitable for bacterial growth, it can cause inflammation of the glans and foreskin. Bacteria through the urethra can also cause urinary tract infections. Occurred in the urethra inflammation, wound healing may give rise to a narrow urethra, causing difficulties in urinating.
3) damage to kidney function: As the penis inflammation of the urethra can cause mouth or anterior urethral stricture, causing difficulties in urinating. The long-term difficulties in urinating, kidney function can be damaged.
4) the risk of cancer: prepuce and phimosis, there is the possibility of induced carcinoma of the penis. Modern scientific research has shown that smegma is a carcinogen, according to surveys, 85% -95% of penile cancer are phimosis or redundant prepuce. Phimosis and foreskin is too long, not only affect their own health, if the same room with his wife, but also to smegma into the vagina to stimulate the uterus, induced cervical cancer.
You may also be interested in:
Many middle-aged men found themselves appeared premature ejaculation
Most patients experience sexual dysfunction , may feel overwhelmed. They feel
People will get old. So do mens penises. Mens penises grow old mainly reflect
The notion of nightly penis erections in the medical science refers to the
Testicular cancer is not common in the daily life and its incidence only
In the United States alone there are about 30 million men who suffer from
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Redundant prepuce and phimosis are common symptoms in male adolescents
- Common scrotal skin diseases
- A small penis is what causes it?
- Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
- What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
- Which sleeping position most suitable for men
- Self-massage can cure impotence
- Exercise testicles, is actually very simple
- Testicle pain
- Often Wearing Briefs Curves Male Penis
Best of tcmwell.com
7%-8% male have penis curved more or less in urinary surgery and male diseases.
Apple is not only a nutritional fruit that people like to eat, but also
Male infertility in the incidence of chronic prostatitis can reach 25% - 40%
Exhibition at the tobacco smoke increases the risk of developing dementia,
Study found that zinc content in succus prostaticus and seminal plasma is very
I saw a patient just the other day that was at her wits end. She asked me about
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Premature ejaculation patient care tips
- Drinking Chinese Tea to Promote Health
- Can Hyperplasia of Prostate Affect Sexual Life
- Natural Therapy for Sexual Dysfunction
- Reinforcing the Spleen and the Stomach
- Treatment of prostatitis: zinc might be replenished
- Testicle pain
- self examination tests for testis on old men
- of male menopause? Need to eat what?What are the symptoms
- middle-aged man Sleep well to be healthy
- The secret life of a small prostate health
- Prospermia is equal to ejaculate too soon?
- Losers Enjoy Better Sex Life
- Self-examination: chronic prostatitis
- qigong help me to sleep better