Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
Scrotum eczema, is caused by a variety of factors, scrotal skin, the acute phase with papules, erosion, exudation mainly in the chronic phase to epidermal hypertrophy and a moss-like change-based itching skin disease. The incidence of all ages can be to young adults the most. Four Seasons may be the disease with the highest incidence rates in summer.
The main symptoms of this disease is the scrotal skin itchy, often lasting duration, recurrent and permanently.
Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
Acute scrotal skin showed visible needle size, groups of papules and blisters, diffuse edges. To continue to develop, the vesicles fuse to form larger and sometimes blisters, blisters formed after rupture of surface erosion, there is exudate, serous crust formed after drying, scrotum swollen, there is secondary infection, there pus out, then gradually reduce the inflammation and redness Fading, secretions decrease, papules and herpes does not recur, erosion healing. However, some patients with marked infiltration due to scratch the skin thickening, the formation of more or less moss-like change, then the acute eczema, chronic eczema have been transformed.
According to the clinical manifestations of chronic eczema were divided into two kinds of dry type and wet type. Prominent swelling of the scrotum wet type, there is mild erosion, discharge, crusting and significant infiltration, hypertrophy, wrinkles A deep, slightly shiny, coloring deepened significantly increased the scrotum than normal, because there are numerous scratches between severe itching. Another dry-type, edema and thickening is less prominent, and there is a thin crust and scales, gray, thickening due to infiltration, there is between the fissures, and may have irregular pigmentation disappeared.
According to the performance of the clinical course and divided into the following two categories:
(1) According to the course of the disease were divided into acute and chronic scrotal eczema eczema scrotum two kinds.
(2) Based on the clinical manifestations of chronic scrotal eczema were divided into two types of wet-and dry-type.
Eczema scrotum examination, blood routine examination and sometimes seen eosinophils increased over non-specific checks. Co-infection, the WBC count may be elevated.
You may also be interested in:
- How to prevent eczema in infants in winter?
- Contact eczema/dermatitis is the result of a reaction to coming in contact with something
- There are several different types of eczema/dermatitis
- eczema/dermatitis is a chronic disease that most often begins in childhood
- different types of eczema/dermatitis include
Many middle-aged men found themselves appeared premature ejaculation
Most patients experience sexual dysfunction , may feel overwhelmed. They feel
People will get old. So do mens penises. Mens penises grow old mainly reflect
The notion of nightly penis erections in the medical science refers to the
Testicular cancer is not common in the daily life and its incidence only
In the United States alone there are about 30 million men who suffer from
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Redundant prepuce and phimosis are common symptoms in male adolescents
- Common scrotal skin diseases
- A small penis is what causes it?
- Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
- What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
- Which sleeping position most suitable for men
- Self-massage can cure impotence
- Exercise testicles, is actually very simple
- Testicle pain
- Often Wearing Briefs Curves Male Penis
Best of tcmwell.com
Chronic prostatitis is one of the men seen in common diseases of the
A British psychologist says that don't drag out of a lot of trivial matters in
Therefore, if the spleen functions normally in transportation and
Apple is not only a nutritional fruit that people like to eat, but also
The absolute mortification is also disadvantageous for rehabilitation of
Many people even do not know all the prostate (or prostate) in the end what is,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Secondhand: Increases Risk Of Dementia
- Treatment of prostatitis: zinc can be reconstituted and
- To prevent erectile dysfunction and male impotence
- of male menopause? Need to eat what?What are the symptoms
- Treatment of prostatitis: zinc might be replenished
- How can we let men more abundant energy
- Dietary treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Men How to “Sleep” Can Be Health?
- Factors of premature ejaculation
- Yellow Urine for Men is Urethritis?
- Premature ejaculation patient care tips
- Diagnosis of chronic prostatitis should be cautioned
- Common conditions affect erectile health
- Natural Therapy for Sexual Dysfunction
- self examination tests for testis on old men