Common scrotal skin diseases
The scrotum in the male parts of the skin the most common are eczema, psoriasis disease, scabies and a lack of riboflavin.
(1) scrotum eczema: The lesions are mostly confined to the scrotum, and sometimes can be extended to the perineum and the skin around the anus, it seldom involving the penis. Infiltration usually overflow-type and dry type two kinds. Infiltration excess skin type showed edematous swelling, accompanied by erosion, seepage overflow, crusted, between a chapped. Dry and rough skin, dry type, grain depth, hard skin, pigmentation, skin atrophy or there may be associated with decreased pigmentation spots. Local itchy, especially in leisure time and at night obviously. Course of the disease can last months or even years.
(2) scrotal psoriasis disease: Department of fungal infection, mostly controlled by the spread of tinea cruris comes, sometimes involving the perineum, buttocks and pubic Ministry of skin. Rash clear boundary surface, often small scales, the early climate-related, and often in the summer disease or worsen in the winter to reduce or cure. For so long a recurring problem, so that the skin thickening, hyperpigmentation, skin texture deepened, when it resemble chronic eczema. However, in a rash typical of tinea cruris often exist in the vicinity.
(3) The scrotum scabies nodules: infection caused by the scabies mite. The history of scabies infection, later appeared on the skin in the scrotum or even soy beans large, slightly out of leather dark red nodules, the surface than the smooth, clear boundary, the number could be much or as little, but not mutually integration, local itching .
(4) Riboflavin deficiency: The patient had most of the collective life may be due to diet are not used to, gastrointestinal dysfunction, higher labor intensity or things caused by inadequate nutrition, lack of riboflavin, and some accompanied by glossitis, lip such as inflammation, and angular cheilitis. Most of the scrotum rash symmetrically distributed on both sides of the center line in the scrotum, the early mild erythema diameter of about 2 ~ 4 cm, clear edge after the surface cover to gray scales, and there are multi-layer substrate reddish silver-white scales, occasional micro-itching.
You may also be interested in:
Many middle-aged men found themselves appeared premature ejaculation
Most patients experience sexual dysfunction , may feel overwhelmed. They feel
People will get old. So do mens penises. Mens penises grow old mainly reflect
The notion of nightly penis erections in the medical science refers to the
Testicular cancer is not common in the daily life and its incidence only
In the United States alone there are about 30 million men who suffer from
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Redundant prepuce and phimosis are common symptoms in male adolescents
- Common scrotal skin diseases
- A small penis is what causes it?
- Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
- What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
- Which sleeping position most suitable for men
- Self-massage can cure impotence
- Testicle pain
- Exercise testicles, is actually very simple
- Often Wearing Briefs Curves Male Penis
Best of tcmwell.com
Apple is not only a nutritional fruit that people like to eat, but also
While the impact of sexual activity on health is not a major topic of research,
What is the color of normal urine? The color of normal urine is faint yellow.
In recent years the rise in domestic holiday single section and so on, for the
The color of socks should be matched that of trousers firstly, then that of
Therefore, if the spleen functions normally in transportation and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Drinking Chinese Tea to Promote Health
- Chinese modulating the pace blocked premature ovarian failure
- Yellow Urine for Men is Urethritis?
- Sexual Health: Circumcision
- Treatment of prostatitis: zinc might be replenished
- Men how to sleep well and healthy?
- To prevent erectile dysfunction and male impotence
- Testicle pain
- Poor treatment of male sexual function requires science treatment
- Survival manual for husband
- The correct way of how to wear socks
- Sexual Health the Natural Way
- The secret life of a small prostate health
- Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer diagnosed
- Health Benefits of Sex