Acupuncture for men sexual dysfunction
A fifteen year medical study conducted in China in the 1970s and 1980s, involving one hundred men between the ages of twenty four and fifty three who suffered from ED, found that acupuncture treatment helped sixty three of them to have normal sexual intercourse twice a week. Ten other men were able to have intercourse once a week, while there was no improvement in the remaining thirteen men who completed the study.
Long known and trusted in Chinese traditional medicine, acupuncture has only recently begun to gain acceptance in the American medical community. This method of treating disorders is based on the theory of energy paths, called meridians that connect to various parts of the body. By placing tiny needles in the right spots, the theory is that an acupuncturist can release blocked energy and restore proper function to the organ. According to people who have undergone acupuncture, there is little or no pain. In some cases, several treatments are needed before relief is obtained. Of course, acupuncture will not work for all ailments. Does it work for erection problems?
While these results sound promising, the question is, what was the cause of these men's erectile difficulties? Was it psychological or organic or both? Unfortunately, we do not have this information, so we are unable to draw any conclusions regarding acupuncture's effectiveness relating to cause. If you suffer from ED and would like to try acupuncture, be sure to consult your doctor first. And be certain to check out the training and experience of any acupuncturist you visit.
You may also be interested in:
Many middle-aged men found themselves appeared premature ejaculation
Most patients experience sexual dysfunction , may feel overwhelmed. They feel
People will get old. So do mens penises. Mens penises grow old mainly reflect
The notion of nightly penis erections in the medical science refers to the
Testicular cancer is not common in the daily life and its incidence only
In the United States alone there are about 30 million men who suffer from
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Common scrotal skin diseases
- Redundant prepuce and phimosis are common symptoms in male adolescents
- A small penis is what causes it?
- Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
- What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
- Which sleeping position most suitable for men
- Self-massage can cure impotence
- Testicle pain
- Often Wearing Briefs Curves Male Penis
- Exercise testicles, is actually very simple
Best of tcmwell.com
7%-8% male have penis curved more or less in urinary surgery and male diseases.
Hypergonadotropic amenorrhea TCM (HGA) has long been discussed, will be vested
Many people even do not know all the prostate (or prostate) in the end what is,
1. Broccoli A recent Harvard study finds that cruciferous vegetables, like
The color of socks should be matched that of trousers firstly, then that of
Second, in aspect of how to use mask, there is no necessary to use like how
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Good five kinds of healthy foods for men
- The secret life of a small prostate health
- Prostatitis and infertility
- Facial mask is not the patent for ladies only
- The correct way of how to wear socks
- Secondhand: Increases Risk Of Dementia
- Can Hyperplasia of Prostate Affect Sexual Life
- Five killers of men to destroy the rigidity
- Sexual Health the Natural Way
- Chinese modulating the pace blocked premature ovarian failure
- Men How to “Sleep” Can Be Health?
- Survival manual for husband
- To prevent erectile dysfunction and male impotence
- Treatment of prostatitis: zinc can be reconstituted and
- Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer diagnosed