Acupuncture for men sexual dysfunction
A fifteen year medical study conducted in China in the 1970s and 1980s, involving one hundred men between the ages of twenty four and fifty three who suffered from ED, found that acupuncture treatment helped sixty three of them to have normal sexual intercourse twice a week. Ten other men were able to have intercourse once a week, while there was no improvement in the remaining thirteen men who completed the study.
Long known and trusted in Chinese traditional medicine, acupuncture has only recently begun to gain acceptance in the American medical community. This method of treating disorders is based on the theory of energy paths, called meridians that connect to various parts of the body. By placing tiny needles in the right spots, the theory is that an acupuncturist can release blocked energy and restore proper function to the organ. According to people who have undergone acupuncture, there is little or no pain. In some cases, several treatments are needed before relief is obtained. Of course, acupuncture will not work for all ailments. Does it work for erection problems?
While these results sound promising, the question is, what was the cause of these men's erectile difficulties? Was it psychological or organic or both? Unfortunately, we do not have this information, so we are unable to draw any conclusions regarding acupuncture's effectiveness relating to cause. If you suffer from ED and would like to try acupuncture, be sure to consult your doctor first. And be certain to check out the training and experience of any acupuncturist you visit.
You may also be interested in:
Many middle-aged men found themselves appeared premature ejaculation
Most patients experience sexual dysfunction , may feel overwhelmed. They feel
People will get old. So do mens penises. Mens penises grow old mainly reflect
The notion of nightly penis erections in the medical science refers to the
Testicular cancer is not common in the daily life and its incidence only
In the United States alone there are about 30 million men who suffer from
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Redundant prepuce and phimosis are common symptoms in male adolescents
- Common scrotal skin diseases
- A small penis is what causes it?
- Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
- What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
- Which sleeping position most suitable for men
- Self-massage can cure impotence
- Exercise testicles, is actually very simple
- Testicle pain
- Often Wearing Briefs Curves Male Penis
Best of tcmwell.com
Lamb The most common winter lamb are common dishes on the table is hot, and in
Therefore, if the spleen functions normally in transportation and
I saw a patient just the other day that was at her wits end. She asked me about
First, good habits of falling asleep and getting up on time should be fallen
7%-8% male have penis curved more or less in urinary surgery and male diseases.
The testicle pain may roughly divided into two kind of situations, acute
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- four performances of men's penises become age
- Psychologists teach you how to solve the contradiction between the husband and wife
- qigong help me to sleep better
- Health Benefits of Sex
- About male physical health knowledge
- Sexual Health: Circumcision
- Poor treatment of male sexual function requires science treatment
- Why not lead a perfect sexual life?
- Let a Man "escape" the impotence of the seven food
- you just need a sound sleep for the maintenance of the penis
- Facial mask is not the patent for ladies only
- Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer diagnosed
- Testicle pain
- Yellow Urine for Men is Urethritis?
- Prostatitis and infertility