There are 11 maternal nutrition tips for health, lifestyle, exercise and massage to be observed at the base of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
1. Find an outlet for stress. According to Chinese medicine, anxiety, frustration, anger, unresolved an important role to play in the development of all types of breast diseases, both benign and malignant. Chinese medical theories suggest that one of the best things is that a woman (to her breasts and overall) health is a way to relax and stress every day to find. These methods can also simply yoga, meditation, biofeedback, relaxation therapy, or whatever method you use to relieve stress and bustle of modern life.
2. Try self-massage of the breast. According to Chinese medicine, all kinds of stress, massage helps keep the body part and receiving the massage better health, improving circulation of blood, body fluids and nerve impulses. Massage the breast self-exam can be as simple as moving 50-100 light cycles in each direction on the breast tissue and gently wipe over face and axillary (armpit) lymph nodes and restore the flow of energy in the chest. These techniques are simple, painless and only require very little time.
Food and Nutrition is a form of treatment in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
3. Eat vegetables! Studies show that women whose diet is high in plant-based fibers have a lower rate of breast cancer.
Especially Cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and cabbage) seems to have more cancer prevention. So make sure you get 3 or more servings of vegetables a day.
4. Containing olive oil to your diet. Study Italian, Greek and Spanish women, the oil in your daily diet was given to 25% lower rate of breast cancer than women who drank less or no oil. Although it is uncertain whether the mono unsaturated fatty acids, or other characteristic of oil that is responsible for he knows well and can be used in salads, jumps, soups, use boiled, baked, brochures, or on bread as a delicious butter. Replace
5. Control of total dietary fat. Cancer trials using a variety of cancers suggest that dietary fat is an important factor in this disease.
He suggested that dietary fat should be kept below 25%. Some doctors advise women who have cancer, total fat intake not exceeding 15% of total calorie intake should be limited.
6. Avoid pesticides and estrogens abroad. Many studies show that the cell that causes birth defects in animals at the top of the food chain, the absorption of concentrated chemicals such as pesticides, hormones such as estrogen levels, or 'exotic extrogens likely to act . We know that many types of estrogen-dependent cancer. This is another good reason to eat organic foods whenever possible.
7. Maintain moderate alcohol consumption. Many studies have shown that alcohol consumption increases breast cancer rates by a percentage. However, a little red wine and dark beer and regular beer, is also known to die after heart disease risk, many women still lower than breast cancer does not. Besides relaxation, small amounts of alcohol is very soothing and promote. In conclusion, moderate alcohol consumption can be better than total abstinence, but moderately better.
8. Think of drinking green tea instead of coffee and cola. There have been many studies on anti-cancer properties of green tea. Studies of people in Asia, a lot of green tea a day is a relationship between green tea consumption and lower rates of several cancers. This type of tea can be purchased at many grocery stores and almost all health food stores. It is refreshing and can be drunk hot or cold. Green tea has some caffeine, and trying to stop or to help reduce coffee, colas contain caffeine and black tea.
9. Exercise regularly and always! Exercise relieves stress and improve sleep, appetite and mood. In many studies, both aerobic and strength training has shown to reduce symptoms in women of all ages, including insomnia, depression, fibrocystic breast disease to be beneficial, and breast cancer. With all the choices we have today should provide all women can exert some kind of sport, class, activity or equipment found to help maintain this commitment to it.
10. Do not forget the breast self-exam monthly. Most women do breast self-examination! Maybe it's because we want what we dont see the point. However, women find that a malicious node, which has a very young child a better chance of recovery than those who wait until they are large. If you have never learned to do a proper review of breast self-exam, your gynecologist or clinic can teach you how. If you go to a clinic or health care professional as we can see the latest information about BSE cancer health personnel training system. 1-800-MAM-CARE Call for more information.
11. Get the professional treatment of benign breast disease. In some studies, and Western and Chinese medicine can, benign breast disease indicate a predisposition for breast cancer. The good news is that Chinese medicine has many effective treatments for benign breast disease such as fibrocystic breast disease, masts and premenstrual breast pain. Lumps or pain in an internal imbalance curable hesitate to help if you have this condition. It might be important for long-term health of your breasts.
Breast Health and overall health in particular is a lifelong commitment. Different women have different needs and health problems. Discuss the decisions on the specific needs of you and your primary care physician. However, there is much you can do to protect themselves in the breast health for life!