Fallopian tube blockage
Fallopian tube (oviduct) blockage is mainly due to inflammatory processes. In acute phase of inflammation, the wall of oviducts become thicken and when no treatment is introduced in time, fluid or pus will accumulate in oviduct.It may also due to insignificant symptoms during acute inflammatory phase which is discovered later in chronic phase and causes oviduct blockage. Nevertheless, mild degree of mucosal adhesion in its cavity or partly blockade is very common. If treatment is not sufficient, it will then progress to chronic inflammatory syndrome, adhesion of mucosal membrane and resulted in oviduct blockage.
The Chinese medicine thought that the chronic salpingitis (inflammation of oviduct) causes the blockage, mainly due to inattentive lifestyle or habits during menstrual period (e.g. cooling of body during menstruation and so on), which causes invasion of uterus by evil substances, resulting in imbalance of the vital energy and blood; old blood then accumulates in uterus, therefore new blood cannot be generated. Clinically, there is often a mixture of actual and other symptoms that is caused by bruises blockage. As the sayings in 'Secret journal of Shi' (Shi shi mi lu): 'If there are any disturbances in Qi, then the reproductive Qi cannot pass through due to external blockage.' Therefore, the primary aim of clinical treatment is to dissolve bruises, and different treatment according to the pathogenesis.
Clinical symptoms include lower abdominal cramps, abdominal pain or irregular menstrual, but there are some patients that complained only about infertility and do not have any subjective symptoms; metrosalphingography (radiography of uterus and fallopian tube) with iodolipol solution can accurately reveals part and degree of blockage (complete or partial), if one shows long and slender oviduct with beads shape or hardened form as tubercles, then, the treatment would be more difficult. In judgment of the radiography, it is important to notice the location and size of uterus, shape of cervix cavity, whether there is irregular border, any filling defects, shadows interrupting blood vessels and widening of cervix or yields appearance of folds and etc.
You may also be interested in:
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
Women should not eat too full diet, eat too full easily lead to brain
Check for breast disease, there are many ways that a medical examination, and
Because women and men's physical characteristics and needs are different, the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
Irregular menstruation refers to changes in the menstrual cycle as well as
General feelings In fact, no two people feel exactly the same, and no one
First:2 to 3 days if no stool, but did not feel discomfort, it is not
Most women receive a good force and improve the symptoms of vaginal slowdown by
In the early and late post-menopausal, women eat a lot if the isoflavone-rich
For the acute pelvic inflammation, it is much better to go to the hospital if
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Treatment For Menopausal Symptoms
- Five Tips to Maintain Healthy Breasts
- Chinese medicine: the female menstrual life to four bogey
- Diet can prevent breast cancer
- Early symptoms of pregnancy
- Breast self-examination of disease
- Irregular Menstruation
- Chinese medicine to explain hysteromyoma
- Postpartum Depression
- Medicinal glue and red date, eating in or after the Menstruation dates?
- Take Exercises Usually will not easy to Suffer from Oophoroma!
- Women，How to nourish the heart?
- After pregnancy, some habits must be changed
- Jujube is a natural vitamin
- Staying Sexual