Fallopian tube blockage
Fallopian tube (oviduct) blockage is mainly due to inflammatory processes. In acute phase of inflammation, the wall of oviducts become thicken and when no treatment is introduced in time, fluid or pus will accumulate in oviduct.It may also due to insignificant symptoms during acute inflammatory phase which is discovered later in chronic phase and causes oviduct blockage. Nevertheless, mild degree of mucosal adhesion in its cavity or partly blockade is very common. If treatment is not sufficient, it will then progress to chronic inflammatory syndrome, adhesion of mucosal membrane and resulted in oviduct blockage.
The Chinese medicine thought that the chronic salpingitis (inflammation of oviduct) causes the blockage, mainly due to inattentive lifestyle or habits during menstrual period (e.g. cooling of body during menstruation and so on), which causes invasion of uterus by evil substances, resulting in imbalance of the vital energy and blood; old blood then accumulates in uterus, therefore new blood cannot be generated. Clinically, there is often a mixture of actual and other symptoms that is caused by bruises blockage. As the sayings in 'Secret journal of Shi' (Shi shi mi lu): 'If there are any disturbances in Qi, then the reproductive Qi cannot pass through due to external blockage.' Therefore, the primary aim of clinical treatment is to dissolve bruises, and different treatment according to the pathogenesis.
Clinical symptoms include lower abdominal cramps, abdominal pain or irregular menstrual, but there are some patients that complained only about infertility and do not have any subjective symptoms; metrosalphingography (radiography of uterus and fallopian tube) with iodolipol solution can accurately reveals part and degree of blockage (complete or partial), if one shows long and slender oviduct with beads shape or hardened form as tubercles, then, the treatment would be more difficult. In judgment of the radiography, it is important to notice the location and size of uterus, shape of cervix cavity, whether there is irregular border, any filling defects, shadows interrupting blood vessels and widening of cervix or yields appearance of folds and etc.
You may also be interested in:
Woman's private parts are susceptible to bacterial infestation , but the vulva
According to the report of Japanese nationals living center found that women
Do you have fine lines, wrinkles or crow's feet do? Perhaps, these skin
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
Most women receive a good force and improve the symptoms of vaginal slowdown by
Chinese medicine beauty mask beauty is an external treatment methods, with
Smoking during pregnancy can reduce fetal weight, increased perinatal and
The researchers wanted to see if hydrolysates of soy protein may affect the
Hormone drugs Synthesis and metabolism of female sex hormone balance and is
After menstruation,it must Nourishing Yin and enrich the blood, supplementary
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Pregnancy Support with Acupuncture
- Medicinal glue and red date, eating in or after the Menstruation dates?
- Healthy Lifestyle Reduces Women's Stroke Risk
- Women，How to nourish the heart?
- Treatment For Menopausal Symptoms
- Irregular Menstruation
- Two Effective Ways Help You to Improved Slack Vagina!
- Many women suffering from gynecological diseases were "wet" storm
- What to eat breakfast so that four-year-old young woman
- The treatment of chronic pelvic inflammatory disease
- Diet can prevent breast cancer
- Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease
- Breast Cancer Risk
- Threatened Abortion